PDA

View Full Version : Cereality

HungSquirrel
December 4th, 2004, 05:27 PM
This fast food chain idea is long overdue in my book. What do you think?

http://www.cereality.com/main.php

BWF89
December 5th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Gone are the days when parents enjoy a bowl of Fruit Loops with their children :) ...

jdodson
December 5th, 2004, 02:07 AM
This fast food chain idea is long overdue in my book. What do you think?

http://www.cereality.com/main.php

i dont mean to come down on your squirrel i think you are cool, so dont take offense at my comments because they are not directed at you. i wanted to warn people, if you are not into listening to a long rant, please divert your attention to another post:mrgreen:

whenever i watch television(i dont anymore for this reason) i feel like a dollar sign sitting on my ass. whenever i go to the mall(which isnt much) i feel like a dollar sign on legs. it seems to me that the only value i have in the united states is my spending power. wheras i might have some intrinsic human being value, in the eyes of consumer corporate driven u.s. of a. my only value is my consumer potential. after all your bills are paid what do all the economists call your money? thats right folks your "disposable income." my money is just like huggies diapers, i toss it in the trash for complete ****(i.e. mcdonalds, xbox, new eminem record, etc).

things like this fast food cereal place absolutely do not benefit anyone. now the blue/white collar worker can spend less time at home with her/his family in the morning and catch a bowl of frosty sugar bombs with added "attack your colon with mega cancer" for that special goodness. plus why pay $5 for a box of cereal and $3 for milk to get like 15 bowls of cereal when you can get one bowl of cereal for $4.50 plus tax everyday of the week? plus our lunches can be mcdonalds and taco bell EVERYDAY!

it seems it is part of the whole "american way" of getting things NOW. beyond that we load ourselves up with complete crap no one can afford(i have too many friends that are going bankrupt) and then get way to busy working overtime to pay for the new hummer or SUV we didnt need in the first place which adds so much stress our relationships crumble. i have my nice new bigscreen to divert my attention from the fact that my life sucks so much. i guess people value things and stuff over any kind of relationship.

wow, and all that over fast food cereal. needless to say i think the idea will completley tank, even if they did patent it...... which is hilarious btw.

HungSquirrel
December 5th, 2004, 03:24 AM
things like this fast food cereal place absolutely do not benefit anyone. now the blue/white collar worker can spend less time at home with her/his family in the morning and catch a bowl of frosty sugar bombs with added "attack your colon with mega cancer" for that special goodness. plus why pay $5 for a box of cereal and $3 for milk to get like 15 bowls of cereal when you can get one bowl of cereal for $4.50 plus tax everyday of the week? plus our lunches can be mcdonalds and taco bell EVERYDAY!
The point of the store is you can sit down and have a bowl of cereal any time of the day when you're away from home. That's why they are going to put them in malls, etc., and that's why I think the idea is so cool. I love my cereal! ;)

TravisNewman
December 5th, 2004, 04:45 AM
And it's mostly geared toward college students. The only 2 locations Cereality has are within walking distance of two college campuses. And the third in Chicago, who knows.