PDA

View Full Version : Im back!

WildTangent
October 1st, 2005, 02:10 AM
i dont think i ever mentioned leaving...but it wasnt my intention anyway. but now im back because im using ubuntu again. downloaded the breezy preview and installed it on the new(ish) system i just put together. ive had an old P4 1.6ghz CPU for a while, but no motherboard, memory or heatsink for it. but now i do :D breezy seems quite nice, havent encountered any problems yet. now begins the long process of customizing it with new themes, loading apps onto it, etc etc

PS: the new skin looks nice :P

-Wild

Omnios
October 1st, 2005, 02:17 AM
Pulls out a old violin and starts playing Hotel California. LoL
You can leave but Linux will never be the same.

23meg
October 1st, 2005, 02:22 AM
welcome back, avatar thief :) and enjoy Breezy; it's almost done.

darkmatter
October 1st, 2005, 02:29 AM
Welcome back you nasty little baby.:D

racecat
October 1st, 2005, 02:33 AM
Welcome back, Wild. Always enjoyed reading your posts.

Bill

WildTangent
October 1st, 2005, 02:42 AM
Welcome back, Wild. Always enjoyed reading your posts.
Bill

oh BTW....IM NOT THE AVATAR THIEF!!!! I HAD IT BEFORE HE DID!!!! YARRR!!!!

:cool:

-Wild

WildTangent
October 1st, 2005, 02:48 AM
wheres the angry smilie...i need it. the gnome website seems to be broken....i cant download any themes

EDIT: the error is in firefox :(

-Wild

KingBahamut
October 1st, 2005, 02:51 AM
I feel safer already.
=)

Goober
October 1st, 2005, 05:19 AM
You call a P4 1.6Ghz old?!?! I call it fairly decent . . . ok, just because its about what I have . . . technology changes much too fast for me . . .

Anyway, WB.

Omnios
October 1st, 2005, 05:28 AM
Theres some names you just remember and yours is one of them good to see you back.

Im in Oshawa other side of TO haven't seen much of Hamilton one delivery and one short visit is all I know of it, whats it like?

WildTangent
October 1st, 2005, 06:03 PM
Theres some names you just remember and yours is one of them good to see you back.
Im in Oshawa other side of TO haven't seen much of Hamilton one delivery and one short visit is all I know of it, whats it like?
a mess, as usual, but its our mess :D

-Wild