PDA

View Full Version : Moved from Logitech V270 to V470

steveneddy
February 22nd, 2008, 03:48 AM
I just moved from Logitech V270 to the V470 and I really like the difference.

The main difference is there is not a red laser in the V470 and the size is much smaller.

I prefer a smaller mouse and the non visible laser tracks better than the red visible laser.

And it is very pretty.

steveneddy
February 22nd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Check out the pic. It is so pretty.

Hooks up to Bluetooth fast and easy.

EDIT:

Funny thing is at my laptop's resolution of 1200X800 the pic of the mouse is the same size
as the actual size.

jespdj
March 17th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I have a white Logitech V470 with my laptop and it's very nice. To get Ubuntu to find the mouse for the first time, I had to do

sudo hidd --search
That was only necessary the very first time I used it, after that it finds the mouse automatically.

JCasper
May 5th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Sweet, thanks jes, that worked.

steveneddy
June 5th, 2008, 06:30 PM
After several months of usage this Bluetooth Mouse is really holding up well.

It continues to hook up effortlessly with Bluetooth and is easy to pack away in my laptop backpack.

I like the responsiveness of the mouse also.

I would recommend this to anyone who hates the Synaptic touchpad instead of a real mouse while using a laptop.

samjjordan
July 15th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Just bought a new V470 and it didn't work initially, but this fixed my issue. :)

Thanks

The Real Dave
July 16th, 2009, 12:27 AM
I've been thinking about getting a new mouse, a nice laser, wireless, quality job. I just cant find one that fits my hand as well as a generic Acer ball mouse :lolflag:

RutRow
March 15th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Thank you for this post!

I have the V470 and I could not get it to connect after the initial setup. This post solved a major frustration for me.

THANKS!!! :D