PDA

View Full Version : How do you like my song?

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 12:06 AM
This is my first song in LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) How do you like it?

http://techspace.wsnw.net/technone.mp3

is the "oh yeah, oh, oh yeah" completely out of place? lol

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
Oops! The first link was messed up. I fixed it. :)

amingv
February 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
I'm not really into techno, but I guess it's not bad to be your first song.

I do have a suggestion though, you might like using another format to encode it, like mp3 or ogg. 21.3 MB is just too big for 2 minutes of audio.
Cheers:KS

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 12:53 AM
I'm not really into techno, but I guess it's not bad to be your first song.

I do have a suggestion though, you might like using another format to encode it, like mp3 or ogg. 21.3 MB is just too big for 2 minutes of audio.
Cheers:KS

Me neither, I just figured techno was the easiest style to start out with. I prefer rock and metal.

Yup, I was having some trouble with ardour so I just decide to upload the 21.3MB WAV. I'll go make an ogg in LMMS. :)

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 01:39 AM
I edited the first post and it has an Mp3 now. :)

EXCiD3
February 22nd, 2008, 01:43 AM
I like it. I'm a fan of techno and i really like bands like daft punk and i thought you song was pretty good. keep up the good work :)

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
I like it. I'm a fan of techno and i really like bands like daft punk and i thought you song was pretty good. keep up the good work :)

Thanks! :D Glad you liked it. :)

TBOL3
February 22nd, 2008, 03:05 AM
It was fine for your first song, but it really seams like it's just a big loop, with no progression, which gets old fast.

JordanII
February 22nd, 2008, 03:10 AM
It was fine for your first song, but it really seams like it's just a big loop, with no progression, which gets old fast.

I must admit, I agree. lol :D I HATE TECHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!