PDA

View Full Version : Blog Tab/Journals

ericsonp
September 29th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Where did the "Blog" tab go? Is the Journal section of ubuntuforums.org gone for good?

kassetra
September 29th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Where did the "Blog" tab go? Is the Journal section of ubuntuforums.org gone for good?

We're having to re-do the blog/journals - so don't despair! They will be back, and BETTER. We just have a few more things to do before we bring them up.

:)

sesquipedalio
October 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM

I don't know. Where are the old blogs? Did they go away? This is getting confusing. Welcome to linux...

lao_V
October 3rd, 2005, 02:53 PM
I don't know. Where are the old blogs? Did they go away? This is getting confusing. Welcome to linux...

The only thing that confuesed me was reading your post considering kassetra - forum Admin - has already explained the situation 4 days ago!

ericsonp
October 20th, 2005, 04:55 AM
Is the blog tab going to re-appear on the home page or should I look for the blog section somewhere else?

Don't mean to nag, just looking for an update and wan to make sure I'm not missing it if it's already up.

Thanks

kassetra
October 20th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Is the blog tab going to re-appear on the home page or should I look for the blog section somewhere else?

Don't mean to nag, just looking for an update and wan to make sure I'm not missing it if it's already up.

Thanks

It will reappear - and we'll announce it. You haven't missed anything. :)