PDA

View Full Version : ubuntu headaches and aspirin

gigaferz
February 15th, 2008, 12:11 PM
HI! everybody

These last couple of weeks have been really stressing and honestly I was about to talk out of ubuntu to a couple of happy users (who happen to know nothing about computers)

Anyway even with all the video and performance issues that I have and all those little things that sometimes just dont work,and those that we want even when are completely unnecesary, I was thinking seriously just to go back, for x reason.

But a couple of days ago some problems ...like..uhmm...fixed themselves....and even I still have some really mysterious problems that Id like to fix, but is kinda exahusting .So anyways, since my video-performance problem got back to normal (well not really) ,after browsing around here I decided to try again compiz, customize ubuntu install themes etc,etc,.

Honestly it felt so good, when i pressed super+e, i went wow, i was smiling,and i was amazed... what a crappy 64mb intel 845 can do. and then I tried super+tab man! again that wow feeling just like when you frag 3 guys all with head shots...cool
On top of that I found really cool looking xmm skins .

so I decided to keep going and keep posting in this awesome place for weirdos like me
. I just needed to express myself

Thank you all

Also..I just love overloading this por machine like real bad, and Ive never heard the fans go all crazy like in xp...should i be concerner bout that?,,its benn more than a year,,so i guess if its gonna break itll break...

Trail
February 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I kinda know the feeling :) (Luckily I never had major problems except once, which was my fault and those that I had are corrected).

Anyways, just don't forget that below the eye candy, there's something equally cool and rewards you the more time you invest at it.