PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight

cartisdm
February 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
This is a pointless thread but it's the community cafe so I can post anything i want :lolflag:

I just wanted to say goodnight UbuntuForums and your incredible ability to keep me awake. It's freakin' 2am and I have to be up in 2 hours. Nice. I told myself 3 hours ago I was going to bed but nooooooooooo, instead I waste (and by waste I mean happily cruise around chatting with fellow ubuntu users) hours of precious sleep.

Tootles

FuturePilot
February 10th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Hmmm, must be more common than I thought. I must confess to being guilty of this too :lolflag:

SomeGuyDude
February 10th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I work night shifts, so I'll often pop on here and be surfing UF until 4am or so. Hell I'd say most of my posting is around that time.

helliewm
February 10th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Good morning. Its morning here. I am in bed with a mug of tea the 2 dogs and 3 of my 4 cats:)

Helen

fatality_uk
February 10th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Yes damn you all. And I mean that in a nice way. :D
I have been guilty of doing exactly the same, As I have said before, I usually don't join, or should I say stay in forums often, but UF's are quite frankly slightly addictive especially The Cafe.

Can we put a health/relationship warning of the front please?

Uuntu Forums can be addictive - please use with care

fatality_uk
February 10th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Good morning. Its morning here. I am in bed with a mug of tea the 2 dogs and 3 of my 4 cats:)

Helen

Morning Helen.

That's what Sunday mornings are all about :) Im sat in bed with my eeepc, watching the skiing with a nice coffee. My wife is making breakfast Polish Eggs :D hmmm hmmm

hhhhhx
February 10th, 2008, 09:19 AM
diddo, sometimes even up till 4am. also, i keep thinking that my home button goes to the UF. :)

helliewm
February 10th, 2008, 09:27 AM
That's what Sunday mornings are all about Im sat in bed with my eeepc, watching the skiing with a nice coffee. My wife is making breakfast Polish Eggs hmmm hmmm

I am ordering a EEPC laptop on Tues when I get paid. 4 times in last 2 weeks I have been away from home and needed to send lengthy emails too long for my Blackberry but it wasn't appropriately to take my new much loved Amilo laptop with me. I think the EEPC Asus will fit the bill nicely. Clove Technology do blue ones so I am hankering after one of those:)

Helen

barbedsaber
February 10th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I think there is a sun next to my name more often than there is a moon.

but shouldn't we all me in the help forums, erm, I know I probably should try and help a few people. (although I probably can't)

helliewm
February 10th, 2008, 09:35 AM
but shouldn't we all me in the help forums, erm, I know I probably should try and help a few people. (although I probably can't)

You are quite right I have used Linux for nearly 2 years, I use 100% no windows at all, so yes I should be in the Help forums.

Helen

SunnyRabbiera
February 10th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Night, Morning, whatever... this matters little to a chronic insomniac...

cartisdm
February 10th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Well....I'm awake again. Didn't sleep much since I was a bright one and drank 2 cups of coffee before bed. Now time for some more coffee and to start the cycle over again.....lol