PDA

View Full Version : Conan vs. Colbert & Stewart

Existentialist
February 6th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Anybody else been watching the "feud" between these guys? I have to say Monday was a great night with all three of these guys together on all three shows, even without writers they have all been brilliant.

Mechanical
February 6th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah and I agree, it is brilliant. So far the funniest thing to come out of the writers strike and also the funniest thing on television this year in my opinion.

BobCFC
February 6th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Colbert and co yes... Conan and his spinning coin you can keep

RAV TUX
February 6th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Anybody else been watching the "feud" between these guys? I have to say Monday was a great night with all three of these guys together on all three shows, even without writers they have all been brilliant.Sorry, I haven't owned a TV for over 15 years.

Who or what is Conan, Colbert & Stewart?

Are these cooking shows?

Existentialist
February 6th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Yeah admittedly the ring spin got a little old.

Sorry, I haven't owned a TV for over 15 years.

Who or what is Conan, Colbert & Stewart?

Are these cooking shows?

I would say these days you aren't missing much. I only watch them online, I'm not paying for cable just for Colbert, Stewart, and South Park.

billgoldberg
February 6th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I like conan and stewart, but i can't stand colbert.

This was below average.

regomodo
February 6th, 2008, 01:56 PM
seen the videos on the internet. Tbh, it looked half-assed, as if they didn't really know what to do with the idea. It had its moments mind you.

Can't really stand O'Brien either.

qazwsx
February 6th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Beardless Conan!

Sunflower1970
February 6th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Love all three of those guys. Thought the 3-show fight was hilarious. :)

Aquaman420
February 6th, 2008, 10:28 PM
It could of been funnier but hey it was great to see all 3 of those guys together!

Mateo
February 6th, 2008, 11:23 PM
I've enjoyed the fued, but didn't like the fight.

RAV TUX
February 7th, 2008, 04:20 AM
I would say these days you aren't missing much. I only watch them online, I'm not paying for cable just for Colbert, Stewart, and South Park.

If it's not on YouTube I don't see it.

Any links?

p_quarles
February 7th, 2008, 04:29 AM
If it's not on YouTube I don't see it.

Any links?
Links to clips of those shows on YouTube would lead to illegally uploaded content, so please don't ask for or provide them.

Comedy Central, however, releases both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on its own site:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/index.jhtml

Lux Perpetua
February 7th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I think you can find the other one here: http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/index.shtml#mea=213670

sloggerkhan
February 7th, 2008, 06:42 AM
I like Colbert, but can't stand Conan, and oftentimes, Stewart. I saw the the feud thing on you tube, and I agree the fight thing was kinda dumb. But otherwise it was somewhat funny.