PDA

View Full Version : HEI KingBahamut!

valter
September 24th, 2005, 07:09 AM
I think It is not fear that you lock think just like that when YOU decide that it is not good (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=67728&page=2&pp=10). I understand if you redirect or something but this isn't right. I think that he had a point there and I understand him, because I was a newbe my self not a long ago and I know how hard is to come over from windows to Linux - still is. I think that we should support thous who are scared off by Linux world at first - at least accepting their decisions.
Maybe you can unlock the thread or you lock me down to?

matthew
September 24th, 2005, 07:19 AM
I think It is not fear
I think it is NOT fear as well...just good judgment. The post in question was not a genuine expression of difficulty or even simple frustration. It was an angry, venomous spewing in an attempt to start a flame war. Just yours is.

Maybe you can unlock the thread or you lock me down to?
No mods online at the moment...if I had the power, I would lock or delete this thread. It's a deliberate attempt to start an argument, not a true attempt to have an adult discussion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

EDIT: Well, re-reading this I think I may have come across a bit strong myself. I've got to stop posting when I am tired. In any case, this is an issue best dealt with in a private message or email. Oh, I also now realize that "fear" above was an accidental misspelling of the word "fair." My bad. I still think the original poster seemed to be looking for a fight.