PDA

View Full Version : Which country/region has the highest percentage of Linux users?

general.rule
February 2nd, 2008, 07:03 AM
Hi,

Just curious to know which country/region has the highest percentage of Linux users in comparision to Windows/Mac users. I am also posting a poll for this and am including 1- North America for USA and Canada, 2- Europe for the European Union countries, East European countries, 3- Russia 4- Other ex-Soviet countries, 5- China and Other Far-East Asian countries, 6- Africa for South Africa and the rest of Africa, 7- Asia for Middle East, India, Pakistan, Other South Asian countries, Malayasia, Indonesia, Thailand, Other South East Asian countries, 8- Oceana for Australia, New Zealand and Other Oceana countries, 9- South America for Brazil, Argentina and other South American countries and 10- Central America for Mexico and Other Central American countries. Please post your opinions/comments and take part in the poll. Thanks and glory to Linux.:)

jsmidt
February 2nd, 2008, 08:03 AM
The USA!

m0eman
February 2nd, 2008, 08:33 AM
I'm confused, are we supposed to post the country we think has the highest percentage of linux users, or the country we are in?

Flyingjester
February 2nd, 2008, 08:42 AM
united states

hhhhhx
February 2nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Christmas Island!! where its Christmas all year round!!

(no, seriously its actually a country, i don't even know it they have a computer though)

Christmas
February 2nd, 2008, 09:31 AM
It doesn't make much sense. We vote for the area we think that has the highest percentage? Maybe use Google Trends instead.