PDA

View Full Version : Do You Play Runescape?

GamingMazter
February 1st, 2008, 10:04 PM
Loads of people play Runescape today so are you one of those people? I AM ANYWAY!

fedex1993
February 1st, 2008, 10:14 PM
needs to be moved to backyard but world of warcraft pwns runescape any day

Lster
February 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
This could get heated!

I did play it a while ago but I got bored very quickly.

Kingsley
February 1st, 2008, 10:21 PM
I stopped a while ago, because the game got way too crappy. I was level 126.

bwhite82
February 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM
Dude, that game rocks. I had to quit playing (years ago) because it was consuming too much of my life.

barbedsaber
February 2nd, 2008, 05:15 AM
Same here, i was losing sleep, and loosing touch with the real world, so I quit, now I wasnt to sell my account, i was a member and I had high EVERYTHING none of my skills were belo 25, and most werre above 40, with a few at around 60. still, if i log in to sell my accout, i will probibly get addicted again so i will leave it for now.

Æniad
February 2nd, 2008, 05:21 AM
That game was my life when I was thirteen. Luckily I got banned for recommending some strategy site to another member.

Mateo
February 2nd, 2008, 05:50 AM
I don't like role playing games. I especially hate how most of them take place in the same setting. so no, not a player.

GamingMazter
February 2nd, 2008, 07:47 AM
needs to be moved to backyard but world of warcraft pwns runescape any day
I also play World of Warcraft and I have a level 70 Night Elf Druid. I understand that some people don't like Runescape just as same as some Runescape players don't like WoW but this was just to see who DOES play world of warcraft.

hhhhhx
February 2nd, 2008, 07:52 AM
i just cannot under stand this obsession that people have with games like runescape or WOW. i've played them both, and i guess it just doesn't click for me.

GamingMazter
February 2nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
It is just for different people. I used to be the same as you but started playing a year later and now I am where I am now lol!