PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Vs. Blockbuster Online

holdie
January 30th, 2008, 07:24 AM
I've been using Blockbuster online for a while now and, while I'm pretty happy with it, it's occasionally annoying when they don't have some of the more obscure movies I'm looking for...

I was wondering if anyone could recommend netflix over Blockbuster and why. I'm trying to figure out if it's really worth switching over to the other service/if I'd be happier if I did so anyways

what experiences have you guys had?

jrusso2
January 30th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Netflix is much better. They not only have a larger selection then blockbuster but if you have Windows XP or Vista you can get free streaming movies anytime which I like to watch when I am waiting for my movies or nothing good is on TV.

null84
February 27th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I believe Blockbuster offers program like online + in store exchange. (so u can exchange envelope movie for local movie) In addition, you can check in movies in your local blockbuster. Once they scan it, it checked in right away in Blockbuster system. Thus, you save extra a day or two mailing to them. However, as the previous post pointed out, Blockbuster does not have as many movies as Netflix does.