PDA

View Full Version : Firefox addict?

Raval
January 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
recently I find when I'm in Windows and I want to launch IE from the quick launch task bar I right click on the icon trying to open it in a new tab and only after about 3 seconds realize what I'm doing.

gn2
January 27th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I do a similar thing when I'm maintaining/fixing the wife's Windows PC, I keep right-clicking on the desktop to get the system menu.

Incense
January 27th, 2008, 03:20 PM
My big thing at work, is trying to paste with the center mouse button. CTRL T on a pre-IE 7 system does leave you wanting though. Thank the gods for portable firefox!

el_ricardo
January 27th, 2008, 03:27 PM
yeah i do that too when i'm on other people's PCs, its really annoying! IE7 has tabs though, and you can middle click a link to open in a new tab which is nice, if your really so addicted to firefox, get firefox portable, it runs from a flash stick so you can have the fox on any PC you go to!

andrek
January 27th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I do a similar thing when I'm maintaining/fixing the wife's Windows PC, I keep right-clicking on the desktop to get the system menu.
Same here, I've got used to xfce system menu..

and talking about firefox.. the new version (3.0beta3) is just great. I'm using Swiftfox optimized to my processor which gives also some extra speed.