PDA

View Full Version : Have you read THIS Article???

Ronny
October 15th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Simply Amazing!!! :shock:

You've GOT to read this!!!

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2001/06/gates.html

Enjoy!! :0)

Ronny

im_ka
October 16th, 2004, 02:31 AM
:?: is that article for real :?:

it looks like real. they have to state that it's just fun if they made it up

Ronny
October 16th, 2004, 02:59 AM

it looks like real. they have to state that it's just fun if they made it up

As far as I know... it's real!! This is a regular news site. So I would have No idea WHY it would be a joke...

Hard to swallow... huh?

mark
October 16th, 2004, 03:36 AM

it looks like real. they have to state that it's just fun if they made it upBBspot is a straight satire site...if you scroll on down to the bottom of the page, they give the disclaimer stuff.

Jspired
October 16th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Funny! Not real, but still quite amusing.

triad169
October 16th, 2004, 03:55 AM
You made me laugh!

Ronny
October 16th, 2004, 04:45 AM
I try!!

But I knew this... just wanted to see if anyone would catch on...

Looks like we've got some smart people in this group!

hehehe ;0)

eNiNjA
October 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
lol...

adbak
October 16th, 2004, 09:46 AM
When they happen to have Breathalyzers or doctors on hand for psychiatric evaluations, you know somethings not quite right with the journalistic integrity of the source. :)

FLeiXiuS
October 16th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I can only imagine who would write something like that and dedicate so much time to something that isn't even real...

Infatuated_iPod
October 18th, 2004, 12:11 AM
That will be the day.. :D

sffvba[e0rt
September 5th, 2011, 10:54 PM
OK...

So I am sure by the rules of the forum this thread will now get locked (which is sad)...

But I just looked at the top of the page and saw just how many pages there are in the Cafe already... and it got me thinking about just how many posts, users, thoughts, ideas, rants, flames, well wishes, annoyed moderator posts, locks, helpful posts, useless posts (like this one I guess), avatars, signatures, links, past users, past trolls, past mods, there have been in all the years of these forums/IRC channels/mailing lists and of Ubuntu...

So many peoples collective intellect, thoughts, passions... all the things that has made, and is now making Ubuntu what it is...

The one thing that other distro's don't have, don't seem to care to have... and will ensure that Ubuntu will be the one distro synonyms with Linux for the majority of the world... (and that isn't a bad thing btw ;) ... the community ... (btw, this is aimed at all of those lovely people we know, the haters that just can't seem to get enough of the Ubuntu forums... even if they say they can't stand the distro))

Carry on (and even if this leads to an infraction it is well worth it, love GNU/Linux, love *ubuntu, love the community... the past/present/future :D

Thewhistlingwind
September 5th, 2011, 11:04 PM
So many peoples collective intellect, thoughts, passions... all the things that has made, and is now making Ubuntu what it is...

Yeah, it's crazy to think about.

overdrank
September 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5451/necromancing.jpg