PDA

View Full Version : What happened to rav tux

fedex1993
January 12th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Okay if yall remeber that rav tux was moving across the united stats i forgot wherehe was moving to well after he said it should only take abouta week or two to get to his new location well itsbeen about 4 weeks since he left i wonder what happened to him. If anybody knows anything please telll us and cause RAV TUX is awesome and soe are many oher people on here and we dont want to see them go away from here

-grubby
January 12th, 2008, 03:24 AM
I haven't seen him in a while either. That worries me, And cafelinux.org's jabber doesn't work. IT hasn't for about a month

tbroderick
January 12th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Okay if yall remeber that rav tux was moving across the united stats i forgot wherehe was moving to well after he said it should only take abouta week or two to get to his new location well itsbeen about 4 weeks since he left i wonder what happened to him. If anybody knows anything please telll us and cause RAV TUX is awesome and soe are many oher people on here and we dont want to see them go away from here

You should check out his moving thread. Last post was two days ago.

Just an update, I arrived in Oregon last week.

I currently live in the West Hills of Portland.

Spending a lot of time getting settled in and looking for a job. I have also spent a lot of time with my Brother down in Eugene.

Very, very busy but I will try to stop by more often.

Jozef (http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=4102504&postcount=68)

init1
January 12th, 2008, 04:51 AM
Yep, he's moving to Oregon.

macogw
January 12th, 2008, 04:54 AM
He's originally from Portland. They were only in Maryland the last few years because his wife was attending American University. She graduated last month. I talked to him on the phone a couple nights ago.

fuscia
January 12th, 2008, 05:29 AM
some ray gun smashed him. he'll be okay in a couple of days.

nikoPSK
January 12th, 2008, 05:51 AM
hes alive sean. :lolflag: