PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say thanks

MaxVK
January 12th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Hi there.

I hope this post is in the right place, but if not feel free to move it.

Really I just wanted to say thanks to this rather amazing community. I'm still (very) new to Ubuntu, but without a shadow of doubt, Id not have Ubuntu up and running without the excellent help of the forum members here.

Iv been around the block a few times, starting my online activities back when ASCII based BBS boards were the cutting edge of connective technology, and since that time Iv been a member of a whole heap of communities. But this one never ceases to amaze and delight me!

The way in which you guys patiently answer questions which must have been asked a thousand times already in some form or other, is little short of saintly, and you do it for free, out of the kindness of your hearts.

Seriously now, give yourselves a pat on the back from me, because you deserver it. So thanks, and I hope in time that I can actually begin to contribute to this community rather than just trying to suck it dry! ;) I raise my glass of JD to you all, and toast your everlasting health.

If anyone else reads this and would like to say a thank you as well, feel free to tack it on the end.

All the best to all of you,

Max

nikoPSK
January 12th, 2008, 02:06 AM
lol, this belongs in feedback. :D

nikoPSK