PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Which part(s) of the forum do you hangout at?

NovaAesa
January 10th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Which parts of the Ubuntu Forum do you like to hangout/post often in?

conehead77
January 10th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I enjoy reading the Testimonials aswell as the cafe and i have absolute beginner talk in my newsreader so i can give a quick answer when i can (not very often :KS).

xyz
January 10th, 2008, 01:27 PM
It depends really! Right now it's Games/Café.

@NovaAesa : please have a look at the thread about how many languages do you speak. I've got a question for you. Thanks.

koleoptero
January 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM
It's kinda obvious the cafe is going to come on top of the other since the poll is posted here :lolflag:

rickyjones
January 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Community Cafe, Servers and Security, Windows Discussion, Networking.

-Richard

NovaAesa
January 10th, 2008, 02:12 PM
It's kinda obvious the cafe is going to come on top of the other since the poll is posted here :lolflag:

Thats what I was thinking as well. So I guess this poll isn't really a random sample. I didn't really any other choice by to post it here though, it would have just been moved :P

I think it will be interesting though, to see if there is a correlation or not between people in the cafe (and voting on the poll) and participation in other sections of the "Other Community Discussions" such as the backyard and the cafe games.

FriedChips
January 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Generally I browse through gaming and leisure, but the first thing I do when I login is check new posts and post on whatever is currently active.

-Rick-
January 10th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Programming, Other OS talk, Virtualization, Wine, Gaming and Community Chat.

arsenic23
January 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I pretty much only browser the 'New Posts'.

FuturePilot
January 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I'm mostly in the Absolute Beginner forum, General Help, Desktop Effects, occasionally Desktop Environments, the Cafe, Games, Forum Feedback and Help, and occasionally the Backyard.