PDA

View Full Version : Do you know any condesceding Linux users?And have you ever heard of Linux Lass?

CCNA_student
January 3rd, 2008, 03:40 AM
I found this really funny picture at joyoftech.com (http://www.joyoftech.com). How many times have you met Linux users like the one shown? And I thought that the Linux Lass cartoons were funny also. I also wish I had my own Linux guru in a can. I Was just curious if anyone else had seen these.

Sin Cere,

CCNA

Saint Angeles
January 3rd, 2008, 03:46 AM
thats funny.

i'll make others laugh with those. thanks!

days_of_ruin
January 3rd, 2008, 04:02 AM
lol

ticopelp
January 3rd, 2008, 04:12 AM
Wow, I haven't thought about Linux Lass in years. The only comic less funny than User Friendly, which is quite a feat.

Dr Small
January 3rd, 2008, 04:18 AM
LOL, that is funny :)

tdrusk
January 3rd, 2008, 04:44 AM
sorry to be a party pooper, but I didn't find them that funny.

oh well.

Linuxratty
January 3rd, 2008, 05:37 AM
sorry to be a party pooper, but I didn't find them that funny.

oh well.

Same for me...Sexist and insulting to women ..No build up to a funny punch line what so ever.....Calling a grown woman:"Little girlie?."
Who was the dude who thought THAT was funny?:

Lostincyberspace
January 3rd, 2008, 05:44 AM
Same for me...Sexist and insulting to women ..No build up to a funny punch line what so ever.....Calling a grown woman:"Little girlie?."
ME!

Not really but I do think she is hot.

Ripfox
January 3rd, 2008, 05:49 AM

Er...do you read comic books at all? That's how villains talk...:popcorn:

-grubby
January 3rd, 2008, 05:50 AM
may I ask how that has humor in it?

Casual Fan
January 3rd, 2008, 06:08 AM
may I ask how that has humor in it?

No, you may not.

I liked the canned guru. :)

CCNA_student
January 3rd, 2008, 06:08 AM
Sexist, what are you talking about. The bad guy says "little girlie" and now you have righteous indignation against a comic? This offends you? You cannot be serious. I would like to say one more thing. Just so you know the person who make the Joy of Tech comic is a woman. Sexist, are you out of your mind?!

Sin Cere,

CCNA