PDA

View Full Version : Asking Ubuntu Community at large for help at Airset.com

Dzenhax
December 29th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Guys and Gals,

I was looking for a free collaboration website and came across one that would be awesome, except they don't currently support Evolution.

I went to the homepage at http://www.airset.com/AirSet.jsp;jsessionid=77F130F7CA8A23BEAD040F95EC74 3706#app.Home

and clicked on feedback at the bottom. I asked them to include support for Evolution in their next update. They already have sync for Microsoft's outlook. The person that responded to me didn't know what Evolution was or seem to know much about Ubuntu or Linux.

But I do know this. They are very concerned with getting new folks to use the website to keep it free (yes, its free). So check it out. If you could use something like this and if you like it, please click on the feedback link and request support for Evolution.

I figure my one request won't matter much, but there is no stopping the Ubuntu Community!

UBuserCNVRG
November 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I too am an AirSet user and brand new to Ubuntu (Lovenit!) I have already asked Airset to get on-board...so for now all I get to do is look at my calendar. My admin (still on Windows) does the syncing for me...oh well Half way there