PDA

View Full Version : Man am i happy i didn't quit on Ubuntu

criskat777
December 15th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Just like i say on the title. I gave it my best and it payed of, almost cost me a divorce :lolflag:but i have learned so much in 2 months that i can't even start to say how i fell. Ubuntu for me but Linux in general is something that has been a worthy challenge. I started looking for a distro that i mite like went throw Sabayon, Suse, Mandravia,Fedora, PCLinuxOS,Freespire, Bt2 and the winner UBUNTU. I tell you Linux has grown eons sins the days of Red Hat 6 i believe was the first i herd of it. U can do such a custom OS that i like to call it to a hotrod of OS's literally the sky and your mind is the limit. Thanks to all that with hard work have contribute in some way or another. And hope that all your future project mets and surpass your expectations :guitar: I don't ask for other peoples experience because i know that i was the one missing out on the fun. Just wanted to let every one know that not all that try Linux just pass by and go back where they came from:popcorn: By the way Ubuntu is just like my Reef Tank the more i put in it the better it looks lol.

aimran
December 15th, 2007, 02:51 AM
Just like i say on the title. I gave it my best and it payed of, almost cost me a divorce ...

Could you elaborate on this? At any rate why'd you risk a divorce? Moderation is the key to everything.

criskat777
December 15th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Just kidding about the divorce but the wife was making fun of me that once i would sit and start working on the OS it was kind of hard to stop because i would find out how to do something i wanted to do, and did not want to put it off till the next day fearing i mite forget how to do it:) or some thing along thous line.