PDA

View Full Version : Helena LUG

bodhi.zazen
December 11th, 2007, 09:06 PM
The Helena LUG is meeting at the Helena Public Library. This seems to be working well as they have a projector and a wireless access point. We also get some publicity as well.

We can schedule up to 3 meetings in 3 months, but they do not do a recurring time slot.

Next 3 Meetings are set for :

Large conference room and will be meeting 6-8 PM (Summer hours).

May 27th, 6-8 PM

June 24th, 6-8 PM

Tuesday, July 15 th 6-8 PM

CDL-WarChilde
December 11th, 2007, 11:59 PM
I'm in!!

/readies spitballs :guitar:

bodhi.zazen
January 5th, 2008, 05:20 AM
We are still set for :

Wednesday January 16th @ 7 - 9 PM in the Lewis and Clark Library , small conference room.

There may be a few from Butte. All are welcome.

bodhi.zazen
April 23rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
I will try to keep meetings posted here, in the first post ...

Also see montanalinux.org calender of events.

MechaMechanism
October 24th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I want to join the Helena LUG. Are you all still active? I hope so. Also bodhi.zazen, I hope you still do the classes. I would love to learn bash (dash?) scripting. Pretty slow learner though, might have to retake your class like a dozen times though, LOL.

bodhi.zazen
October 25th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I want to join the Helena LUG. Are you all still active? I hope so. Also bodhi.zazen, I hope you still do the classes. I would love to learn bash (dash?) scripting. Pretty slow learner though, might have to retake your class like a dozen times though, LOL.

It would be fantastic to get the Helena LUG going again.

MechaMechanism
October 25th, 2010, 04:58 PM
It would be fantastic to get the Helena LUG going again.
Well lets do it then. Maybe we can put a small ad in the paper advertising the LUG. Or post flyers around town, with businesses permission of course.