PDA

View Full Version : MerryChristmas/Happy Holidays in ur world from me to u

nowshining
December 10th, 2007, 04:13 PM
i'll like to issue a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone here at the forums, and I noticed that these holidays many are getting stressed out and with all the rm -f / commands and hate posts which I was just told by from a friend and that if anyone feels upset and/or mad or anything to just take a break from the forums, and go visit some other sites, compile a custom kernel as fun or something to get ur mind off the problems and come back when ur ready. :)

Again Happy Holidays and I hope that these baddies go away at least for now. I wish everyone that reads this post and everyone that doesn't a very non-stressful and peaceful life. :)

-grubby
December 10th, 2007, 04:17 PM
happy holidays

twistedbydesign
December 10th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Good Call...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Right back at you!!
This is quite a refreshing post to read.
thank you.

n3tfury
December 10th, 2007, 04:23 PM
i'll like to issue a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone here at the forums, and I noticed that these holidays many are getting stressed out and with all the rm -f / commands and hate posts which I was just told by from a friend and that if anyone feels upset and/or mad or anything to just take a break from the forums, and go visit some other sites, compile a custom kernel as fun or something to get ur mind off the problems and come back when ur ready. :)

Again Happy Holidays and I hope that these baddies go away at least for now. I wish everyone that reads this post and everyone that doesn't a very non-stressful and peaceful life. :)

lol people stressing out on a web forum? if someone gets stressed over this place, or any other forum, or...the internet for that matter - good luck in real life.

sea nymph
December 10th, 2007, 04:26 PM
lol people stressing out on a web forum? if someone gets stressed over this place, or any other forum, or...the internet for that matter - good luck in real life.

You couldn't have just said Happy Holidays in return?

lyceum
December 10th, 2007, 04:33 PM

Don't feed the trolls ;)

Happy Holidays Everyone! Be sure to give the gift that keeps on giveing, an Ubuntu CD!! Fresh from the burner

:D

n3tfury
December 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM

sure. happy holidays to those that celebrate.

herbster
December 10th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Agreed, and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

forrestcupp
December 10th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks. Merry Christmas back at ya.

matthew
December 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I'll chime in with a Merry Christmas (or holiday of your choice) to all!

Ho, ho, ho!

FuturePilot
December 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Merry Christmas! :)

Nano Geek
December 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years!

jpittack
December 10th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Santa's coming!:)

blades_2007ukwindowsdead
December 10th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year which im gonna have now that i am windows free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tristam Green
December 10th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Boxing Day, etc etc. to all :-)

Bruce M.
December 10th, 2007, 09:40 PM
To you and yours, the best of the Holiday Season, however you may celebrate it.

May each and everyone of us find peace and happiness in the coming year, no matter what our beliefs.

So, where ever you are from, my greetings to you may be found here (http://members.aol.com/wscaswell/message.htm)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

skwishybug
December 10th, 2007, 10:27 PM
just take a break from the forums, and go visit some other sites, compile a custom kernel as fun or something ...

Very good idea! I'm playing with Suse in a virtual machine and may install over the holidays for something new.
And...
Have a Merry Christmas
A Happy Chunakah
A Krazy Kwanza
A Tip-top Tet
and a Solemn and dignified Ramadan

Solicitous
December 11th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Ho, ho, ho!

Don't dress up as Santa and say that here in Australia...you'll get fired for it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

angryfirelord
December 12th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Happy Holidays!

...but no KDE4 for Christmas. :cry: