PDA

View Full Version : Build First Comp

cerealtx
December 9th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Hey guys i plan on building my own computer before christmas and am probably going to buy all my parts off of newegg.com, does anyone know of a good tutorial for building a computer? i know there are tons out there, but yah i dont' want to build a peice of junk

boast
December 9th, 2007, 02:01 AM
in terms of assembly, or buying the parts?

For the most part, I set newegg to display the most comments/reviews on top, and use the top products to google for benchmarks

fedex1993
December 9th, 2007, 02:22 AM
usually the motherboard usally has a manual and might tell you how to put together but it should be common since of like get the case get the motherboard then the processor then the cd then the floppy if you still wont to use them then the hardrive then put the video card in then the memory and if something extra then the power supply and start hooking everything together and it should come out dadey. my ASUS motherboard manaul told me everything the first time so they might still do

technoidiot
December 9th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Do a google search with the term "computer building". should give you more than enough ammo to buy and install the correct parts