PDA

View Full Version : Yearbook quote

blithen
December 6th, 2007, 10:51 PM
What is/was yours?

"Where do you expect us to go when the bombs fall?" - System Of A Down. Is mine.

Kingsley
December 6th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I didn't even know about that until I saw my friend's yearbook a couple of week's ago. My yearbook didn't have a senior quote section.

Mine would be "Only make moves when your heart's in it" or "Live the phrase sky's the limit". Anything gangsta from Notorious B.I.G.

n3tfury
December 7th, 2007, 12:21 AM
What is/was yours?

"Where do you expect us to go when the bombs fall?" - System Of A Down. Is mine.

you didn't use a RAV TUX quote in your yearbook?

-grubby
December 7th, 2007, 12:36 AM
you didn't use a RAV TUX quote in your yearbook?

:lolflag:

crimesaucer
December 7th, 2007, 12:50 AM
I was a High School drop-out, that finished and graduated at an adult-education high school for drop-outs, pregnant chicks, expelled delinquents , and foreign ESL students.

See, I used to get in a bit of trouble back in the late 80's/early 90's. I'd skip more than a few classes, and the minute you missed 5 days in any class, you would get an F even if your grade point average was a A/B/C..

I would skip school to go surf whenever there were good waves and I wound up getting straight F's. So, I dropped out of regular high school and just went to an adult education high school that only required a certain amount of hours for each class (or book completion), and you could learn at your own pace...chapter to chapter.

That meant that I could go surf whenever there were waves, or snowboard whenever there was a good winter storm, and still get a B average without missing anything.

I hated all of the football jocks and preppy people anyway, so I was cool with it.

If I had been in a yearbook with a quote, I'm sure I would of said some stoner/surfer reference, and sent a final #### you to all of the people I didn't like.

GreyShadow
December 7th, 2007, 02:13 AM
"too cheap to buy a yearbook!"

Billy_McBong
December 7th, 2007, 03:17 AM
im a senior now but my yearbook won't have senior quotes
well it will but you have to buy space and im not gonna do that