PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder why mac users are often seen as clueless dweebs?

platypus
December 5th, 2007, 11:16 PM
:popcorn:

Nano Geek
December 5th, 2007, 11:23 PM
First, I have never seen a Mac user who is a "dweeb", and second, I'm not sure I see what's wrong with that thread.
Care to expound?

boast
December 6th, 2007, 12:17 AM
in before Recurring Discussions

:)

Lostincyberspace
December 6th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Do you see them as dweebs?

LaRoza
December 6th, 2007, 12:19 AM
I have seen Mac users confused when using Windows, but as a whole, they seem to be average or above average when it comes to technology.

n3tfury
December 6th, 2007, 12:43 AM
:popcorn:

any more of a dweeb that uses stupid icons in their posts?

-grubby
December 6th, 2007, 12:43 AM
well that's how Apple markets macs....

angryfirelord
December 6th, 2007, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't call them "dweebs", in fact they're usually more knowledgeable than most people I know. Fanboys? Hell yes. Dweebs? No.

x0as
December 6th, 2007, 12:47 AM
What happened to the original link?

n3tfury
December 6th, 2007, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't call them "dweebs", in fact they're usually more knowledgeable than most people I know. Fanboys? Hell yes. Dweebs? No.

ubuntu fanboys aren't far behind.

stimpack
December 6th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Mac forums are painful places to visit. They tend to worship all Apple products. They don't seem to mind at all when Apple screws them.

Critique, the backbone of our world, is plain alien to them.

rune0077
December 6th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Yeah, Mac-users are dweebs. They're certainly not, to my experience, even remotely above average when it comes to technical expertise (they don't even know what the inside of their computer looks like most of the time).

Zoiked
December 6th, 2007, 02:00 AM
I hate how fanboys keep critisizing other products that they don't use, etc. Mac Fanboys(Probably the worst), Windows Fanboys, Linux Fanboys.

Linux fanboys are the best at critising Windows computer; most of them have no knowledge of linux and simply thing there operating system is superior because they can have a 3d cube.

If you don't like an operating system, then switch. I don't see why you have to yell and rant on the one you switched from. I hate rant lists, write a solution list; a much better alternative.

PriceChild
December 6th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Closing this as flamebait... feel free to pm me if you think useful discussion could be put here and I'll re-open.