PDA

View Full Version : What kind of coffee beverage do you prefer?

fenwik
December 3rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Hey all,
Seeing as these forums have a thing for coffee, and I have a research paper to do, I thought it would be suiting to ask this here

How do you take your coffee? (http://www.hiup.com/page_toplist.php?id=80)

Thanks in advance

timpino
December 3rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Black

crimesaucer
December 3rd, 2007, 11:29 PM
I think there already was a coffee thread... but since I love coffee, I'll put my favorites:

Coffee: Organic dark roasted French-Antiguan, with lot's of cream and sugar.

Coffee Drinks: Triple Latte, steamed whole milk with 3 sugars and cinnamon stirred into the foam.

... or if I don't feel like coffee, I'll go for a Chai latte with whole milk (or even a dark tea with milk and sugar/honey is good).

mellowd
December 3rd, 2007, 11:30 PM
Latte.

When I'm at work though I'll just drink a standard **** coffee, I don't mind all too much.

newbiexubunt
December 3rd, 2007, 11:33 PM
I love slow-roasted special black coffee beans, with sugar and cream (i love foam.) even though i still have one roasted coffee bean on my threads.:popcorn::guitar:

ericesque
December 3rd, 2007, 11:47 PM
I prefer a medium-dark roast black coffee.

If I'm at Starbucks or Beaners make it a double-short-skim-mocha.

HeavyAl
December 4th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Coffee. Strong, with Cream, no sugar.

I drink at least a pot of it a day. If I'm sick of coffee I switch to Rockstars, Monster, or some other high-energy drink, though I usually go for the ones with low carbs because the sugar usually just makes me crash after about a half hour.

ynnhoj
December 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM
i like my coffee black and fairly strong.

-grubby
December 4th, 2007, 01:30 AM
usually I just do half-milk and half-coffee and then pour some syrup in there
P.S. I got too many beans and lost my coffee cup! :cry:

ticopelp
December 4th, 2007, 01:45 AM
I drink black coffee most of the time -- but when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I put in a teaspoon of baking chocolate, a little bit of sweetener, and some creamer. Tastes amazing without adding a lot of calories or sugar.

prodigalson666
December 4th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Irish cream!

sunexplodes
December 4th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Generally something in a medium roast, BLACK.

jrusso2
December 4th, 2007, 02:15 AM
Capuccino

Iceni
December 4th, 2007, 02:17 AM
strong and black.

regomodo
December 4th, 2007, 03:34 AM
columbian double espresso. Could do with one now

eljoeb
December 4th, 2007, 03:42 AM
Like my men... decaf, with cream and sugar. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Black, preferably Dunkin Donuts coffee. I used to like McDonalds, but it seems they started some bogus "premium coffee" hooha to compete with Starbucks and changed it up. It tastes like motor oil though. And I would know...

executor
December 4th, 2007, 03:45 AM
black and strong.

Hortinstein
December 4th, 2007, 03:54 AM
i drink it black...no cream no sugar

it was pretty much a transition from mocha, to vanilla latte, to triple shot vanilla latte, to latte, to espresso than just black...

on a hot day ill get a 20oz triple shot vanilla latte, a 20 oz iced chai, or an iced americano...its pretty funny, the baristas at the coffee shop accross the street know my drink based on the weather/what time it is...I guess I spend a little too much money on coffee

Linuxratty
December 4th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Coffee, a teaspoon baking chocolate, soy milk and sometimes a dash of cinnamon..

montgoej
December 4th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Me? I like a nice, strong coffee. Wakes me up before school in the morning, or keeps me going at work(those saturdays would be so much longer without it). I like espresso a lot too. Don't have time to make that too often, but I love the taste of really strong espresso way more than normal coffee.
~Jordan Montgomery

thorwood
December 4th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Well I love creamy lattes! but paying $3.50 and still wanting more kills me every time. So every day its 3 cups of black delight.

Sporkman
December 4th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Cream & Splenda(tm).

dimbulb1024
December 4th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Whatever is on sale with whole milk.
Occasionally an double shot of espresso with sugar in the raw.

red_Marvin
December 4th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Black and strong, a good double espresso is nice too when drinking smaller quantities...

allforcarrie
December 4th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I like my Mocha Liquid magma hot.