PDA

View Full Version : Funny Clip my bro sent me...

jbaerbock
November 28th, 2007, 12:39 AM
So my brother finds me to be like this clip: http://www.flixxy.com/linux-everywhere.htm

Granted I am crazy for linux but I don't think I would find much point in installing it on my microwave or N64 lol. Anyway enjoy.

-grubby
November 28th, 2007, 12:46 AM
after that link that said "what is the difference between these 2 pictures" I'm reluctant to randomly click links now

Crashmaxx
November 28th, 2007, 01:24 AM
"The eye drivers are still beta"
So true.:lol:

jbaerbock
November 28th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah and he is developing an eye patch rofl. Oh and don't worry Nathan I'm a long time poster here and would never post a bad link. Plus Linux doesn't get infected with Viruses or Spyware so what's the worry?

p_quarles
November 28th, 2007, 01:37 AM
That was hilarious. "Guys, I think I clogged the fileserver." lol

Kingsley
November 28th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Lol he'd be installing Linux on my boot up his *** if he tried to mess with all my electronics.

DeadSuperHero
November 28th, 2007, 01:42 AM
I've seen this before.
The group that does these is known as LoadingReadyRun, they're absolutely hysterical...

EDIT:
"You can't do that to a toilet!"
"That's what they said to Galileo!"

:lolflag:

-grubby
November 28th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Yeah and he is developing an eye patch rofl. Oh and don't worry Nathan I'm a long time poster here and would never post a bad link. Plus Linux doesn't get infected with Viruses or Spyware so what's the worry?

it's not about viruses or anything its just that someone posted a link that said "what is the difference between these 2 pics" and well, it was one of the oldest jokes I always fall for, having something suddenly scream in your face

-grubby
November 28th, 2007, 01:57 AM
that was hilarious

jbaerbock
November 28th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Yeah I hate the screaming in your face thinggies as much as anyone, good safety against those is to mute your volume.

FuturePilot
November 28th, 2007, 05:20 AM
Hahaha, that was hilarious!!:lolflag::lolflag: