PDA

View Full Version : Using Launchpad.net for Ubuntu Team Tasks

thenetduck
November 24th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Hi Guys

I wanted to make sure that last meeting we were going to try launchpad.net as a median to get things done via reporting bugs. I am posting a link to the bug page so you can see tasks that need to be done. Currently I don't see any, but hey they might show up there some day ....

The Net Duck

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-utah/

P.S. They might have used AJAX to generate the page so it just goes to the Ubuntu-Utah and you click on the bugs tab.

heartsbane
November 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Yes also we are going to switch the UbuntuUtah Wiki. I think it will be less time consuming for the members sectionto use launchpad, It will eliminate us having to update the members section every 3 to 6 months. in addition it will also point back to the wiki for those that have personal pages.

Zelut
November 27th, 2007, 01:26 AM
I've actually found that, for some reason, it does not allow bugs to be submitted against a team so that wont work for us. I'm going to look into it and see what we can do.

thenetduck
November 28th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Blast! It would be nice to be able to use a system like launchpad.net for bugs.. but purhapse we have just found a usful way to use this forum? Post the blug with a certain icon and "TASK" "Titlte" "assignee" then when complete write "COMPLETE" in the title. Seems simple enough. Alows for good discussion aswell I guess. Any thoughts?

The Net Duck