PDA

View Full Version : Troy UG Poll #2

tjagoda
November 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Well, ladies and gents. Information collected in the previous poll (HERE: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=602943) suggests that Troy is indeed a liked location by many of you.

Now, the intent of this poll is to see how the results for Troy fare when people don't have the option of telling me "I want it in my home town instead!" or things of that like (no offense intended if anybody reading this actually did that).

Vote on! You've all got exactly 20 days from now until the poll closes, and the results are etched into a stone tablet by my dedicated team of animated lawn gnomes.

wolfger
November 24th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Every city is a good location for a LUG. ;-)

Medieval_Creations
November 24th, 2007, 04:33 AM
+1 for Troy.

:popcorn:

tjagoda
November 24th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Yay for good feedback!

Keep the votes coming!

tjagoda
November 29th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Just a post to bump this one up past the other troy UG thread so people feel less inclined to reply in the one they're not supposed to, and post in this one instead. =P

ColonelPanic001
December 2nd, 2007, 03:22 AM
I'm from further south, but doesn't MUG meet very close to Troy anyway? I'm not at all trying to put the idea down, but you might run into conflicts with them in terms of people going, activity, things like that.

Best of luck to you though.

AlexDeGruven
December 3rd, 2007, 03:07 AM
I can do Troy. 'bout the same distance as work for me

stefan_tech
March 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry to bump such an old topic. Just stumbled upon it. Is this idea still alive? Troy would be awesome, not to mention it's also the home of Penguicon... (And I work there...)

I'm totally interested in helping setting something like this up.

naf81
January 27th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Just started looking through these forums.... here's to keeping the Troy LUG idea alive!! Anyone else still interested?