PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Printing to Windows Machine

ricoglenndeuna
November 20th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Getting printers installed on an XP machine has been giving me quite some trouble! I've read and tried out numerous solutions posted on other forums. Pinoy kailangan ko ng tulong n'yo. Week ago nakakaprint pa ako. Pero ngayon wala na talaga. Help nman. :(:(:(

raxso
November 20th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Can you post details, are you using ubuntu and trying to print on a computer using windows.

ricoglenndeuna
November 21st, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yes i'm using ubuntu and trying to print on a windows computer.
On the 1st month of migrating to ubuntu it is ok.. I can print and easily browse network server but now printing on a windows machines has been given me quite some trouble since windows machine had a virus attack few weeks ago. What do you think? may contribution ba ito kaya di kami makaprint..

business.geek
November 21st, 2007, 01:40 AM
Getting printers installed on an XP machine has been giving me quite some trouble! I've read and tried out numerous solutions posted on other forums. Pinoy kailangan ko ng tulong n'yo. Week ago nakakaprint pa ako. Pero ngayon wala na talaga. Help nman. :(:(:(

Hi, i was able to get a printer running from a windows system before. I'll try to come up with instructions and see if it can help you.

raxso
November 21st, 2007, 09:20 AM
Yes i'm using ubuntu and trying to print on a windows computer.
On the 1st month of migrating to ubuntu it is ok.. I can print and easily browse network server but now printing on a windows machines has been given me quite some trouble since windows machine had a virus attack few weeks ago. What do you think? may contribution ba ito kaya di kami makaprint..

yung windows computer mo ba ay nakakaprint, kasi kung nagka-virus ito maari isa ito sa factors kung bakit di siya nagpi-print.

ricoglenndeuna
November 27th, 2007, 04:17 AM
yap nakakaprint ang windows machine sa ubuntu machine. ang problem ko di maka print ang ubuntu machine sa windows machine.

yron87
December 27th, 2007, 04:14 AM
yap nakakaprint ang windows machine sa ubuntu machine. ang problem ko di maka print ang ubuntu machine sa windows machine.

What do you mean "nakakaprint and windows machine sa ubuntu machine. ang problem ko di maka print ang ubuntu machine sa windows machine"???

does it mean that you have two printers? one attached to ubuntu machine and the other one is attached to windows machine?

please clarify. thanks