PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help on a website

siciliancasanova
November 19th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Hey everyone, so I finally got rid of my dual boot set up and am working straight off Ubuntu. I am working on my first site right now on Ubuntu. http://medeapia.com All of my friends like to talk about ideas and projects but we never have a place to get together to work on these things. So yesterday I started building the medeapia site a place for people to get together to work on projects whether it's a bake sale, car wash, or a multi million dollar business idea. It's just a place to collaborate and talk ideas.

I am in need of a graphic designer, volunteer basically. I'm a broke college student, so the only way I could make payment would be after we got a ROI on the site.

It's not heavy graphics just a couple small things here and there.

Even if you aren't a graphics designer, let me know any ideas you have for the site.

Lostincyberspace
November 19th, 2007, 03:07 AM
I could help depending on what you need. I have included a image that I have done. :) To show my approximate level.

siciliancasanova
November 19th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Nothing three dimensional would be required. Something vectored might be nice. Simple flat colors. It would be like three images

One small image about registering/joining , another small image about posting projects or joining projects and the third about success with the projects (maybe a couple of hands shaking)

It's hard to describe exactly what I want, but I can tell you what I don't want.

Lostincyberspace
November 19th, 2007, 03:26 AM
I have just email you for some more in formation.:)

siciliancasanova
November 19th, 2007, 03:35 AM
had to change my email, the one you sent went to an email that no longer exists, if you could resend it it will go to my inbox now

Lostincyberspace
November 19th, 2007, 03:38 AM
I used the one that is yourname(at)gmail is that still the case above.

siciliancasanova
November 19th, 2007, 03:42 AM
licarianthony at gmail dot com is my email but nothing has came in

Lostincyberspace
November 19th, 2007, 03:47 AM
I sent to the above email it should be their now.

siciliancasanova
November 19th, 2007, 04:04 AM
ok I got it, I will reply to you later this evening