PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know where to find PartitionMagic ISO?

Alpha_Omega
November 16th, 2007, 02:53 AM
I'm trying to find an ISO for Partition Magic. I keep downloading different things but Ubuntu tells me they are not ISOs (yes I have ISO files usable with gstreamer). Can someone point me to a good dl or torrent? Thanks.

climatewarrior
November 16th, 2007, 02:58 AM
If you want you can give a chance to gparted live cd. Its free and opesource and it does most stuff partition magic can if not everything. http://gparted-livecd.tuxfamily.org/

If you stil want partition magic you can try demonoid.com. Its a great torrent site.

Atomic Dog
November 16th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Hirens boot CD

Google for it.

LaRoza
November 16th, 2007, 03:34 AM
http://shop.symantecstore.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=symnahho&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=106300&Env=BASE&productID=44316200&pgm=6037100

However, I recommend GParted (see my sig).

n3tfury
November 16th, 2007, 03:41 AM
I'm trying to find an ISO for Partition Magic. I keep downloading different things but Ubuntu tells me they are not ISOs (yes I have ISO files usable with gstreamer). Can someone point me to a good dl or torrent? Thanks.

get a job.

-grubby
November 16th, 2007, 03:46 AM
get a job.

how does that help him with his problem?

p_quarles
November 16th, 2007, 03:48 AM
how does that help him with his problem?
Because PartitionMagic is proprietary software copyrighted by Norton, and is not legally available for free. The question doesn't belong on this forum.

-grubby
November 16th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Because PartitionMagic is proprietary software copyrighted by Norton, and is not legally available for free. The question doesn't belong on this forum.

oops! I thought it was free and he needed to know where to get it. Piracy does not belong on this forum

aidanr
November 16th, 2007, 03:50 AM
I don't think recommending warez is looked kindly upon here. just use Gparted livecd, it's just as good and free.

n3tfury
November 16th, 2007, 03:50 AM
oops! I thought it was free and he needed to know where to get it. Piracy does not belong on this forum

nice work, detective.

Technoviking
November 16th, 2007, 03:59 AM
Closing thread. Asking for copies of commercial software violates forums policy.