PDA

View Full Version : Penny Stock Holders, Lets Chat....

Turboaaa2001
November 15th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Back when I was 14 I started working making $150 /week :) and spending every penny on PC hardware, Video games, and a PS2.

I also got into the stock market, not as much to make money but to just have fun. I started by loosing money on Circuit City (My dad worked there) and CarMax. Then I moved to investing in small companies that show up in Popular Science and Computer Magazine.

Right now I have 10+ (I haven't kept watch) :roll: of Cyberkinetics, the leader in BCI, or Brain Computer Interface, R&D. They own exclusive rights to the Brain Gate System which has helped a man paralyzed from the neck down to control a cursor with his thoughts very fluently.

CYKN.OB - $0.425

But my biggest and most risky investment is Hop-On. When they first appeared years ago I jumped in and bought 50 shares. Now I own 2,000+ and I plan in the next week to increase that by 10,000, the current price is $0.005 so with fees I need to spend around $40. Last time I did that I MADE THE PRICE JUMP!!! :shock:

Heres the the fun part, the company today went up against the EU (European Union)[-o<. Apparently, according to US news, the EU doesn't like the fact that online gambling taxes created by Hop-On would go strait to the US government even if the player is in another country.:-({|=

HPNN.PK - $0.005

Anyway, I wanted to start a thread for some of us to share companies that may be of interest to invest in. 8-)

LowSky
September 22nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
gotta love necromancy...lol

sisco311
September 22nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Necrobumping.

Thread closed.