PDA

View Full Version : anyone else in perth western australia right now dying from the heat ?

delfick
November 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Right now, In perth western australia, it is ridiculously hot.

like 20°C at night, 40°C during the day
(I stepped outside the house today to get the mail....holy crap that was incredibly hot outside)

I'm sweating like a bloody pig !

what's worse, is we still have the winter cover on our airconditioning, so we can't use that...

and we only have _one_ fan.

anyone else any worse off in this heat so I can feel slightly colder ? :P :D

FG123
November 12th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Oh boo hoo. It's hot here in Adelaide too, but you don't see me complaining. :)

delfick
November 12th, 2007, 01:18 PM

meh, you probably have airconditioning working......

took me like 4 hours to get to sleep last night because of the heat......

(also, don't take my complaining too seriously, I say it in a light hearted way :D)

FG123
November 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I think the mass smilies in this thread makes it obvious you aren't too pissed. :)

And no, I'm just here wearing a singlet. Doesn't help the computer's a damn heater too.

delfick
November 12th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I think the mass smilies in this thread makes it obvious you aren't too pissed. :)

it helps I had my first exam of three today, and I _know_ I passed with flying colours :D
(I don't actually know, but it seemed to be easy :))

And no, I'm just here wearing a singlet. Doesn't help the computer's a damn heater too.

yeah that doesn't help either.............

Rhubarb
November 12th, 2007, 01:28 PM
It's 14 degrees here in Victoria at the moment :biggrin:

kellemes
November 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM

Man, you guys are lucky.. I'm freezing my nuts off, and winter hasn't started yet. :popcorn:

delfick
November 12th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Man, you guys are lucky.. I'm freezing my nuts off, and winter hasn't started yet. :popcorn:

I'd rather be cold and able to wrap many rugs around me than cooking and having nothing that can be done about it ....

wanna swap for a while ?? :D lol

adam.tropics
November 12th, 2007, 01:35 PM
27 here...just north of Cairns...given the time, this is not gonna be a pleasant night!! And, no, we don't have aircon.......you get used to it. Sorta!

Moustacha
November 12th, 2007, 01:36 PM
it helps I had my first exam of three today, and I _know_ I passed with flying colours :D

I had my first exam today. Had to drive in the middle of the day, and having an '88 Colt, you can expect the fun. Let's just say sitting at the lights didn't help.
Fortunately it started raining this arvo, so the temp went down a bit, but it's gonna be humid tomorrow, and I got another exam. ARGHHHH!

delfick
November 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM
27 here...just north of Cairns...given the time, this is not gonna be a pleasant night!!

ouch, good luck with that....

I had my first exam today. Had to drive in the middle of the day, and having an '88 Colt, you can expect the fun. Let's just say sitting at the lights didn't help.
Fortunately it started raining this arvo, so the temp went down a bit, but it's gonna be humid tomorrow, and I got another exam. ARGHHHH!

hmm, now I feel relatively better, lol
nothing worse than hot + humid.... + exam