PDA

View Full Version : My reduced activity

KiwiNZ
November 11th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Hi Fellow members

You may or may not have noticed my reduced activity here over the last few weeks.

Some of you know that I have been fighting a serious medical condition over the last couple of years. A few weeks ago this took a a turn for the worse and I have been in and out of hospital in the last few weeks.

Well things are looking better now and I am up and about again , albeit , limited , and my twin turbo wheelchair is still my friend.

But I am back and again will be more active here , some may say OH heck :p

So sorry about my lack of work here , but I am pleased that the Forum is still in great shape and still breaking records. And I am pleased to be back.

-grubby
November 11th, 2007, 08:02 PM
welcome back. What medical condition do you have?

popch
November 11th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I am very very pleased to have you back.

Gesundheit!

Fred_E _krugar
November 11th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Welcome back

On thing is at least you can be sick in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

toupeiro
November 11th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Welcome back man!

aeg1s
November 11th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Glad to hear you are doing better! Welcome back!

RAV TUX
November 11th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Hi Fellow members

You may or may not have noticed my reduced activity here over the last few weeks.

Some of you know that I have been fighting a serious medical condition over the last couple of years. A few weeks ago this took a a turn for the worse and I have been in and out of hospital in the last few weeks.

Well things are looking better now and I am up and about again , albeit , limited , and my twin turbo wheelchair is still my friend.

So sorry about my lack of work here , but I am pleased that the Forum is still in great shape and still breaking records. And I am pleased to be back.Welcome Back!

It is always good to see an old friend return...

Glad to hear your getting better

Keep kicking it!...you have always been a major inspiration for me.

Jozef

Lord_Dicranius
November 11th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Glad to have you back and VERY glad to hear you're doing better! :D

fuscia
November 11th, 2007, 09:14 PM
hi, mike. sorry to hear you've had a rough time.

sanderella
November 11th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Blessings on you, and may you be kept in good health and wellbeing :KS

zenwhen
November 11th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Good to see you back!

bapoumba
November 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Glad to hear you are doing okay, Kiwi :)

some_random_noob
November 12th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Hi Fellow members

So sorry about my lack of work here , but I am pleased that the Forum is still in great shape and still breaking records. And I am pleased to be back.

Sounds disturbing... I would buy you a beer (Or something), but I live in Christchurch :(

Nano Geek
November 12th, 2007, 01:50 AM
I'm glad you're felling better.

FuturePilot
November 12th, 2007, 02:00 AM
It's great to have you back. And I hope you continue to get better.:KS