PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Where is my jug... I want my jug...

wieman01
November 5th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Seriously, guys. Been waiting for my third jug for ages, where is it?

-grubby
November 5th, 2007, 06:55 AM
sorry...It's not where you might want to find it

wieman01
November 5th, 2007, 06:56 AM
sorry...It's not where you might want to find it
Where is it then, Nathan? Anybody? Sigh, it must be somewhere!

Someone with three jugs of coffee, please enlighten me!

FuturePilot
November 5th, 2007, 07:13 AM
I only have 1. But they tend to run away one me. Maybe they don't like me? I wonder where they go?:confused: Out for coffee?

wieman01
November 5th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I only have 1. But they tend to run away one me. Maybe they don't like me? I wonder where they go?:confused: Out for coffee?
They come and go. That's even worse! Deceit!!! ;-)

FuturePilot
November 6th, 2007, 05:32 AM
Have you found it? :lol:

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Have you found it? :lol:
Boy, I am working on it. I have a vague idea as to where it may be, but I am not telling you... :-)

FuturePilot
November 6th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Boy, I am working on it. I have a vague idea as to where it may be, but I am not telling you... :-)

Let me guess, so I won't find it ;)
I'm still looking for my second one.

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Let me guess, so I won't find it ;)
I'm still looking for my second one.
Ha... Piece of cake. Coming soon! Sooner than you think. Keep looking for it.

kevdog
November 6th, 2007, 05:45 AM
I thought the jugs were more like cups or mugs. I guess a mug = jug. I would be careful if I were you -- asking where your jugs went -- that kind of sounds like tranny talk to me!

jflaker
November 6th, 2007, 05:48 AM
:lolflag:

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 05:48 AM
I thought the jugs were more like cups or mugs. I guess a mug = jug. I would be careful if I were you -- asking where your jugs went -- that kind of sounds like tranny talk to me!
Ah right. Haha... These are actually mugs. I thought there was a jug coming at some or something.

Here we go: I WANT MY MUG, NOW WHERE IS IT?

EDIT:
See how absurd discussions can be in here?

kevdog
November 6th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Wieman

When do you get elected staff emeritus?? I think you get a badge or something. I always thought that was cool. A badge with a lot of jugs. What do the admins have?? I guess those are more then mugs. I'm not sure what you call those.

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Wieman

When do you get elected staff emeritus?? I think you get a badge or something. I always thought that was cool. A badge with a lot of jugs. What do the admins have?? I guess those are more then mugs. I'm not sure what you call those.
Haha... actually all I want is another mug. :-) You know what I mean. That's all. All I find here is a bucket of popcorn:

:popcorn:

When and where did you find yours?

kevdog
November 6th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Ok, I'll give....

What the heck are you talking about???:confused:

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Ok, I'll give....

What the heck are you talking about???:confused:
Ok, don't take this thread too seriously. ;-)

I was more trying to find out when those cups turn into mugs. I remember that you had to have something like 2800 posts or so to be "rewarded" a second cup. The first one comes after 1900 or so. So I was wondering about the third one.

kevdog
November 6th, 2007, 06:09 AM
Ok, thats what I thought -- but I didnt want to make any assumptions. I dont remember the first jug, but the second one was around 2900. At the current rate it should be around 3800 -- Who the heck knows?? I just want a different tag line under my jugs. I have no idea what the heck the following means:

HimbeerBrombeerMacchiato

Can I request to the forum admins that when I get to that letter that I can skip that tagline?

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Ok, thats what I thought -- but I didnt want to make any assumptions. I dont remember the first jug, but the second one was around 2900. At the current rate it should be around 3800 -- Who the heck knows?? I just want a different tag line under my jugs. I have no idea what the heck the following means:

HimbeerBrombeerMacchiato

Can I request to the forum admins that when I get to that letter that I can skip that tagline?
Means something along the lines of "raspberry blackberry macchiato". You will be able to change yours once your reach about 3,500 posts. You'll receive an auto-message and after that you can change the setting through the user panel. Nice feature.

FuturePilot
November 6th, 2007, 06:23 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6870/mugvx5.png

:o

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 06:26 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6870/mugvx5.png

:o
Finally... Thanks, FuturePilot. Now I return to business. :-)

Now how do I mark this thread [RESOLVED]?

FuturePilot
November 6th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Finally... Thanks, FuturePilot. Now I return to business. :-)

Now how do I mark this thread [RESOLVED]?

But is it? ;)
Maybe you would like some Chocolate-Covered Ubuntu Beans?
:popcorn:

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Funny, now it's there. I found it. Just came with the last post. :-)

-grubby
November 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Funny, now it's there. I found it. Just came with the last post. :-)

I guess I finally told you where it is

wieman01
November 6th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I guess I finally told you where it is
You sure did, buddy. :-) Resolved.