PDA

View Full Version : Wbuntu

windowsesunamierda
October 29th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Hello, I was reading an interesting thing on the Internet.

http://www.taringa.net/posts/noticias/936086/Ubuntu,-Un-Caballo-de-Troya.html

It's in Spanish, but it says that Microsoft might be behind Ubuntu. I don't know about that BUT I found some interesting similarities: take a look at the Ubuntu logo, that is:

This Ubuntu logo is three guys hugging each other. Well, now look at these images form a microsoft web page:

48352 48353

Isn't that something to think about?

Incense
October 29th, 2007, 09:04 PM
No, it's just a symbol indicating community. You'll find little sculptures with the same image all over the place.

Henaro
October 29th, 2007, 09:46 PM
And America never landed on the moon.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Nano Geek
October 29th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Yea, and I suppose that Mark Shuttleworth is actually Bill Gates.

Really, who would believe that?

ticopelp
October 29th, 2007, 10:03 PM
And Microsoft would do this because...?

windowsesunamierda
October 29th, 2007, 11:20 PM
First of all, this is not may theory. It's something I found on the Internet that COULD be true. After that I accidentally noted that simple similarity. That's it.

Incense: OK

Henaro: Of course the US never went to the moon. Are you simple that stupid? At least no when your government said they did. But let's no talk about politics, please.

asjdfwejqrfjcvm msz34rq33: I never said Mark Shuttleworth was Bill Gates.

ticopelp: If that's you on the photograph, oh my god!, you are one of the woman more beautiful I ever see. I'd love to go out with you sometime, really!!!
Ah!! OK, you answer: I don't know why. But obviously you haven't read the text on the link.
My god, you are simply beautiful!!!

RAV TUX
October 29th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Incense: OK

Incense are OK, but a bit too smoky for my taste.

ticopelp: If that's you on the photograph, oh my god!, you are one of the woman more beautiful I ever see. I'd love to go out with you sometime, really!!!
Ah!! OK, you answer: I don't know why. But obviously you haven't read the text on the link.
My god, you are simply beautiful!!!

...and if you believe this you may believe anything. ;)