PDA

View Full Version : ipv6....The day the routers died.

xpod
October 28th, 2007, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y36fG2Oba0

I found it linked to elsewhere and thought you guys might like:popcorn:

moeFinley
October 28th, 2007, 12:19 PM
:lolflag:

Such a brilliant song the audience didn't look like they knew what to make of it though.

stalker145
October 28th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Oh, friggin' hell that was a funny video. I'm such a geek... such a sad, sad geek ;)

xpod
October 28th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Such a brilliant song the audience didn't look like they knew what to make of it though.

I had to look up RIPE55 myself just to be sure who the audience were..:)

A RIPE Meeting is a five-day event where Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties from Europe and the surrounding regions gather. RIPE Meetings are open to everyone and provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to discuss Internet policy.

Pianos & singalongs probably had`nt been on the agenda eh.
They did sing along once they`d sussed that chorus out though:)

xpod
October 28th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Oh, friggin' hell that was a funny video. I'm such a geek... such a sad, sad geek

You dont need to be a geek to enjoy it of course......i am just a lowly "pops" after all:wink:

LaRoza
October 28th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks to the OP, I am sitting here laughing to myself in the early morning. I am glad no one is home.

xpod
October 28th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Thanks to the OP, I am sitting here laughing to myself in the early morning. I am glad no one is home.

Spontaneous outbursts of laughter in the wee small hours is indeed quite worrying for those around apparently....

So i`ve been told anyway......in the morning:)

jgrabham
October 28th, 2007, 06:10 PM
My mums givng me funny looks, I cant stop laughing!!

AWESOME!!!

reacocard
October 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Simply awesome.

spamzilla
October 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM
:lolflag: That was quality :lolflag:

mcj
October 28th, 2007, 08:21 PM
I can't get over what's more sad.

The fact that the song was even made.

Or that I laughed at it.

Sunforge
October 28th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I was most amused and my wife thought it was quite entertaining too: she claims she's not a geek.

I beg to differ.

StowmarKate
October 28th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I was most amused and my wife thought it was quite entertaining too: she claims she's not a geek.

I beg to differ.

Hmm...wife of Sunforge here (I know, I know). I'm not a geek. Well, ok, maybe a little geekyness shines through every once in a while.

Sunforge
October 28th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Uhmkayyy - so explain the Harry Potter Tux Stow....

jgrabham
October 30th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Its been going through my head all day!!

LaRoza
October 30th, 2007, 01:42 AM
I am going to watch it again...

-EDIT Just rewatched (significant, because I don't have flash installed on ubuntu, an had to run my portable opera in wine.)