PDA

View Full Version : [Reflection] Signature Aprreciation Thread (Past or Current)

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 01:47 AM
If you have, or had a cool sig that no one appreciated on your threads, post 'em here! I'd like to read them.
(System specs are welcome too :lolflag:)

Previous:

Moving forward from Vista, Windows OMG!! features IE9. Everyone knew that IE8 would fail, so they just stole Opera. It also boasts the Blue-Screen-of-Deth 6.9. This version melts your ROM into a yiddishe dictionary, but by default.

Current:

Well, I hope that my userbase wont mind a terminal program for v0.1. To explain,: pretend you're god. Would you make skin, and then shove an excretory system in there? Nope.

wheredidrealitygo
October 27th, 2007, 01:51 AM
I think no one is going to know what to post here :lolflag:

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Former MS Employee

Nice computer though!
P.S: Though I'm just a kid, glad you saw "the light".

wheredidrealitygo
October 27th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Define kid: I'm only 21 haha.

Another fun sig I saw:

Some people say that when you play a Windows XP install CD backwards you will hear demon voices commanding you to worship Satan. That' s nothing compared to when you play it forwards, it'll install Windows XP!

n3tfury
October 27th, 2007, 01:59 AM
oh boy.

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Define kid: I'm only 21 haha.

Another fun sig I saw:

Some people say that when you play a Windows XP install CD backwards you will hear demon voices commanding you to worship Satan. That' s nothing compared to when you play it forwards, it'll install Windows XP!

Heh. 21 and worked for MS? Yu've done it all :). Yah, I turned 14 on Oct 20. SO, I'm the kid. Trust me.

LaRoza
October 27th, 2007, 02:31 AM
My sig. I try to make it useful

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 02:40 AM
I've actually used your Wiki several times Mr. LaRoza. So, thx..
A tangent I made on my script deving thread:

>Would you make skin, and then shove an excretory system in there? Nope.
>>No, I would do both at the same time and not release my program until the GUI did most of the functions. Your userbase would rather sacrifice functionality for ease of use.
>*twitch*
Well that really suckx. Perhaps the Setup should place a launcher to the terminall that is obnoxiously large (like the FF icon on Feisty ). It would be labled: "Use This: The Terminal" with a logo (png w/e) that says "THE TERMINAL".
Then, I'll surround it with other launchers that say things like "Viva Terminal!" or "Hey, cool people smoke terminal" that open a text file that says "Hey, the terminal is thataway >>".

My program is pretty strait forward once you dbl-clck it and say run in terminal. I mean, if the process of enabling executing the .py file in the terminal can be automated, I'm all ears..

But regardless, I'm not going to listen to recent MS ex-lovers. They are going to use a terminal, or they can go snuggle up to Automatix or a cozy Fedora forum.

LaRoza
October 27th, 2007, 02:59 AM
I've actually used your Wiki several times

I am glad you found it useful, did you use it because of my sig, or some other link? I doubt it showed up in google.

Can+~
October 27th, 2007, 03:12 AM
I just finished mine. ;D

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 03:27 AM
nah, my link was your sig.

thelocust
October 27th, 2007, 03:48 AM
My sig. I try to make it useful
If you don't mind I'm gona jack your live cd's link. Tired of always looking it up everytime I help somebody with GRUB.

LaRoza
October 27th, 2007, 04:13 AM
If you don't mind I'm gona jack your live cd's link. Tired of always looking it up everytime I help somebody with GRUB.

It isn't my site. Just a useful site.

The Super Grub Disk might be handy also.

FuturePilot
October 27th, 2007, 04:16 AM
:-s <--- One of the best smilies!
And he's in my sig

amadeus266
October 27th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Mine used to say:
If it isn't broke, it isn't running windows! I have also used
There are no such things as bugs, they are unkown and undocumented features. - Unknown Programmer Oh, wait... I still use that one.

1337455 10534
October 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM
To confess, I got the Windows OMG idea from Uncyclopedia. But I would be rotfflasmfaaho if they actually named the new one that.

picpak
October 27th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I think mine used to be

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
Ubuntu, Ubuntu!
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger
Ubunt, Buntu!
A drake, a drake! Drake, a drake, ohh, it's a draaake!

but I removed it because it was too long.