PDA

View Full Version : IF u own a PDA - FREE APPS FRIDAYS from Handango.com

nowshining
October 26th, 2007, 07:21 PM
they want me to share so i'll share it will u guys..

:)

Handango is giving away one (1) high quality, fully-functioning mobile software application for FREE on Fridays! The free app is available from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday only and must be downloaded during that time period. In addition, the promotion features other applications at a 25% discount throughout the week. Just visit www.handango.com/FreeAppFriday for details.

All you have to do is complete a short survey. Handango will then send you an email with a link so you can download your free app. They are calling the promotion, "Free App Friday."
A list of what was offered last friday and what is being offered this friday - updated every friday until the promo ends.

Friday OCT 26 is Atkins Diet Carb Counter for Palm. - About 40 bucks normally.

Friday NOV. 2 is MobiTv for PocketPC - About 10 bucks normally.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
So far I only answered ONE survey thing. :)

bruce89
October 26th, 2007, 08:28 PM
No doubt these are old versions which will nag you to "upgrade" to the new one every 5 minutes.

curuxz
October 26th, 2007, 09:06 PM
No offence but even if this is not spam, surrly it should not be here but in the business adverts section

nowshining
November 2nd, 2007, 10:48 AM
no this was NOT spam and why a in the business section i'm not in the business as I was just letting other know. Also where is this Business adverts section I didn't see one on the site at all..

n3tfury
November 2nd, 2007, 12:02 PM
well, it comes off as spam. sounds like a damn commercial.

matthew
November 2nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
Okay, I don't think the original poster's intent was to spam the forums. That said, the spam does have that look. Here's what I think is a reasonable compromise on the conflict...let's try not to post stuff that looks like spam, and if you find something that you would question, instead of confronting someone directly, use the "report post" function and let the staff look into it.

So, let's all move on.

nowshining
November 2nd, 2007, 12:12 PM
it was NOT SPAM it was just telling everybody and I used their decription off the site :) no html of course due do it's prob. not allowed on the fourms..
edit: handango is a well known PDA application site so is palmgear palmgear used to have free apps. and they prob. will later on for chirstmas and ereader last christmas gave out FREE Ebooks.