PDA

View Full Version : Not a sticky key problem, but what...?

z sam
October 24th, 2007, 03:10 AM
EDIT: May a moderator please move this thread to General Help? I posted this in the wrong section. x.x

Ok, so here's the dealio;
On my desktop computer, I can barely do anything. I can't type, when I type, the letters and characters act as Alt Keys / Ctrl Keys, and when I try to right click the desktop or right click anything, the menu bar appears for less than a second and then the menu disappears. The start button does the same, though, if I am lucky I can probably get to control panel and Run if I need to solve anything there. This is not a sticky key problem, I've been to that accessibility thing so many times and it's unchecked. If this helps anybody with my problem, this has happened once before on my same computer and I tried to fix it, I did some stuff with the ctrl + alt key and something with the backspace key and it did the trick but the thing is, I've tried those same combinations on the computer but still couldn't solve it. Help is highly appreciated, again, this is not a sticky key problem,

Thanks.

justdude
October 27th, 2007, 01:32 AM
have you went to preferences keyboard to make sure its set for the right keyboard?