PDA

View Full Version : NFL Wildcard

MattJD
October 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
I think the Ravens will take the wildcard this year what are your thoughts.

igknighted
October 23rd, 2007, 09:19 PM
I think the Ravens will take the wildcard this year what are your thoughts.

Hmm... possible, but only because of a lack of anyone else good enough. They have not played like a playoff team this year by any stretch.

The AFC west is bad, I can't see oakland or KC doing anything, and Denver has looked weak as well. The chargers will run away with the division.

The South is absolutely loaded, and that helps Baltimore too. The Jags, Titans and Texans are all better teams than Baltimore, but there is no way 3 playoff teams come from one division (too much playing against each other), so probably Jax gets a WC while Indy runs away.

The East is NE and thats enough said... no other team there is worth mentioning by name.

The Steelers likely will win the north. After that, Baltimore is probably the next best team. But don't count out Cleveland (I can't believe I am saying that...), they have shown life. Luckily for you, Cincy is in disarray (but could rebound... they are talented).

My playoff teams from the AFC:
Indy
New England
Pittsburgh
San Diego
WC1 Jax
WC2 Baltimore

Close but not quite:
Tennessee
Houston
Denver
Cleveland

EDIT: The NFC doesn't matter, so I didn't mention it. The 4 best teams in football (Ind, NE, Jax and Pitt) are all AFC, and I think SD is probably better than Dallas or NY or GB too.

Vansinnesvisan
October 23rd, 2007, 09:24 PM
The NFC doesn't matter, so I didn't mention it.

:lolflag: Sad but true.