PDA

View Full Version : First Ubuntu WAN Party!

jdodson
August 19th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Hear ye, hear ye, come one come all to the First Ubuntu Wan Party.

This crosspost is the let you community chatters about the event to ring in the release of Breezy Badger!

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=58262

KingBahamut
August 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Just Gimmie and IP and a Player slot.

=)

jdodson
August 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Just Gimmie and IP and a Player slot.

=)

Its all in the post I linked to.

glug101
October 4th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Errr... what happened to the post?

Orunitia
October 4th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Orunitia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

bob_c_b
October 4th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Orunitia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ditto

majikstreet
October 5th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Ditto
Ditto Ditto.

glug101
October 6th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I probably shouldn't say anything yet, but I'm wondering if the post was yanked for some reason. I can't find the post anymore, and jdodson (usually quite active from what I can tell) last posted a week ago. :???:

Is the WAN party still on? I suck at all both the games but I was looking forward to playing for the community building part of things, so I hope it's not cancelled. :(