PDA

View Full Version : Learning English

grigory.soid
October 16th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Hello!

I have a good idea.

I wanna learn English and I wanna talk English to somebody by skype program (huh, or Ekiga, of course ;-)).
But I don't like to talk about flavors and lovers. I like computers, Ubuntu, programming etc and I wanna talk about that and nothing else :) So I'm looking for people who wants to improve them English and who likes computers too. If you are, please contact me. My email is soid.exe@hotmail.com
I think this is good idea to learn English ;-)

Any questions or ideas about that? :)

ProxyGUTSY
February 25th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Is there any game on ubuntu to learn English , something like Ktouch for typing ???: confused:
I looking for that kind of game.

Thanks in advance

UK-Wobbie
February 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hello!

I have a good idea.

I wanna learn English and I wanna talk English to somebody by skype program (huh, or Ekiga, of course ;-)).
But I don't like to talk about flavors and lovers. I like computers, Ubuntu, programming etc and I wanna talk about that and nothing else :) So I'm looking for people who wants to improve them English and who likes computers too. If you are, please contact me. My email is soid.exe@hotmail.com
I think this is good idea to learn English ;-)

Any questions or ideas about that? :)

I know English lol As i am English :biggrin:
Am mad on computers and stuff like that. What English are you looking at?
UK English or USA English?

Vitamin-Carrot
February 25th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Learn interweb english that way you have all the other english languages coverd.

oh ******** i spelled internet wrong, gotta get me some learnin too yall

@_@

the english language is one of the hardest to learn as what is often said means something else