PDA

View Full Version : Anyone producing wearables for fat dudes?

Wiebelhaus
October 15th, 2007, 03:20 PM
My wife and I like the gear so she's like "let's order some!"

She's small so no worries there but I'm a huge dude 6.2 @ 260pounds , I couldn't fit my arm in a 2x (https://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=14&osCsid=798e70cd249d835cbc7a782136867c07) - lol

anyone producing big & tall Ubuntu gear?

curuxz
October 15th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I was going to post something funny but then decided I did not want to take the **** out of a guy of your size lol!

Can't you go to one of those custom t-shirt places and just give them a design your self, instead of looking for specific linux merch sites?

Wiebelhaus
October 15th, 2007, 05:04 PM
I was going to post something funny but then decided I did not want to take the **** out of a guy of your size lol!

Can't you go to one of those custom t-shirt places and just give them a design your self, instead of looking for specific linux merch sites?

lol , it's alright mate - I can take a joke.

yea , But I'm not going to wear something that looks cheap & cheesy and most of the time those shirts from custom shops look that way (I'm going to check tho'), I'm wanting to wear Ubuntu gear in a professional setting.

Kymac
October 15th, 2007, 05:11 PM
You're only 6foot 2inches, and 260pounds, and you can't fit into a 2XL?

Heh... I'm 6foot 3inches, and weigh 375 pounds, and usually wear 2XL (even though they are somewhat tight, I also have 3XL).

I'm sorry, just thought it is weird your over a hundred pounds lighter than me, and can't fit in their largest size to well either.

I just gotta lose all this fat,hopefully w/o losing my muscle in the process...

Wiebelhaus
October 15th, 2007, 05:15 PM
You're only 6foot 2inches, and 260pounds, and you can't fit into a 2XL?

Heh... I'm 6foot 3inches, and weigh 375 pounds, and usually wear 2XL (even though they are somewhat tight, I also have 3XL).

I'm sorry, just thought it is weird your over a hundred pounds lighter than me, and can't fit in their largest size to well either.

I just gotta lose all this fat,hopefully w/o losing my muscle in the process...

omg dude your kidding me.

jgrabham
October 15th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Holy crap, Im 5'9 and 140lbs!!!!

JacobRogers
October 15th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I've never been lucky enough to have this problem but my Dad used to be a body builder and would have problems getting his arms to fit into shirts as well. I don't really know what to tell ya though.