PDA

View Full Version : Sunbird?

Daminator
October 15th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Hello all,

Ubuntuzilla is fantastic. I installed Thunderbird without a hitch last week. I was wondering if it could be extended to include Sunbird? That's my other main Mozilla application (other than Firefox of course :-) )

Cheers
Damian

por100pre1
October 15th, 2007, 04:07 PM
That would be good, however, IMHO just adding the calendar to Thunderbird does the trick.

nanotube
October 16th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Hello all,

Ubuntuzilla is fantastic. I installed Thunderbird without a hitch last week. I was wondering if it could be extended to include Sunbird? That's my other main Mozilla application (other than Firefox of course :-) )

Cheers
Damian

I will think about it :)
in the meantime, like por100 says, you could try the thunderbird extension (or install manually :) ).

Thanks for the feedback!

Daminator
October 16th, 2007, 10:48 AM
The last time I tried the Thunderbird extension, I couldn't configure half of the things the way I had them configured in Sunbird as a stand alone app. Maybe that's different now? I'll have to take a look and see.

Cheers
Damian

snkiz
December 24th, 2007, 01:57 PM
The lightning extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/2313
found here Has the same release number as Sunbird. I think they are being developed together. According to the link the extension has had an overhaul of sorts for 0.7 I'm trying it out so far I like it.