PDA

View Full Version : Over Kill!

vega44
August 17th, 2005, 05:57 AM
left my firewall off for 10 minits to play a game......... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! THERE GOES WINDOWS!!!! MY COMPUTER BLOW SKY HIGH AND EVEN HIT THE BIOS..... im not kidding..

DAMN DID THAT THING KILL MY PC...... blow up 2 of my pcs this was the 3ed.... but it has a firewall.... one computer power thing blow up killed the computer.... the 2ed went retarded...

this one took a big **** ... all i know it was micosoft sending out the death data.... to kill there pcs..... and no im not coming to linux. i never had anything bade for 3 years till this happen..... THX MICORSOFT FOR KILLING MY COMPUTERS!

TestDummy!
August 17th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Three letters..

WTF? ](*,)

vega44
August 17th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Three letters..

WTF? ](*,)

this is what my pc did...... DBIDSHGSDUYSDF76ewqdsvauhdsafdeaquhdsabdsa76teqgvd sanfdsag

when i type the browser was loading 50 times a minit,,,, and going to nuts..

i can't tell you half the stuff my computer was doing... RETARDED... my firewall even shut its self off... it was like the os was reformating....i still don't have all my key board...

heimo
August 17th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Thanks for sharing. Which Windows version were you using? Howabout service packs and latest patches? MS05-039?

weasel fierce
August 17th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Im not sure what is happening, but Im oddly fascinated

jyank
August 17th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Same here :)

trash
August 17th, 2005, 06:21 AM

me too... maybe this is the problem LOLOL...

' Ubuntu is so boooring ...
Views: 829
Posted By lowlux
Re: Ubuntu is so boooring ...

i have uesed all prp software.... and i hang in hacker chat rooms :/ and i do NOT do windows update! and never been hacked, many have tride.... and i play a LOT of games...... '

hehe, i didn't read the whole thread so this could be out of context but funny none the less.... hmmm, play with fire much?

johnistpropaganda
August 17th, 2005, 06:24 AM
... and no im not coming to linux.

So is our lovely linux forum the only place your browser would send you?

THX MICORSOFT FOR KILLING MY COMPUTERS!

No, malicious software and letting your guard down killed your PC's

Time to reformat and reinstall your pireez windows. good luck, and remeber Ubuntu will always be here to pick up the peices. O:)
-jp-

kvidell
August 17th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Shot yourself in the foot, you did :-P Good job.

"We could be heroes, just for one day." - Bowie
- Kev

KiwiNZ
August 17th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Lowlux remember this

"i don't use a ati virus? don't need one i have never got a virus in the last 2 years.... every now and then hackers try to get in becoase i hang in hacker rooms. but my firewall is just to much for most or all of them. i do have adware scanner i run every 2 weeks. AND I NEVER! DO WINDOWS UPDATE! i have everything that has to deal with them shut up. ;)"

You posted that on June 14 2005...

I think thou hast been the author of your own demise.

But on a brighter note a lesson has been learnt , yes? hmmmm

N'Jal
August 17th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Yes I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.

shrimphead
August 17th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Yes I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere.
but obviously the lesson has not been learned! Otherwise that machine would have been Ubuntu'd ages ago! ;)

Rule
August 17th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Lowlux remember this

"i don't use a ati virus? don't need one i have never got a virus in the last 2 years.... every now and then hackers try to get in becoase i hang in hacker rooms. but my firewall is just to much for most or all of them. i do have adware scanner i run every 2 weeks. AND I NEVER! DO WINDOWS UPDATE! i have everything that has to deal with them shut up. ;)"

You posted that on June 14 2005...

I think thou hast been the author of your own demise.

But on a brighter note a lesson has been learnt , yes? hmmmm

http://www3.telus.net/ra11le/smilies/bloblaugh.gif

Takis
August 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
left my firewall off for 10 minits to play a game......... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! THERE GOES WINDOWS!!!! MY COMPUTER BLOW SKY HIGH AND EVEN HIT THE BIOS..... im not kidding..
You know what? This doesn't actually sound like a software problem at all. It sounds like you tried to draw too much power from your PSU (e.g. by playing a CPU-intensive game) and it blew up. What CPU are you (heheheh, were you :wink: ) running, and what was the wattage of your PSU?

Brunellus
August 17th, 2005, 02:23 PM
me too... maybe this is the problem LOLOL...

' Ubuntu is so boooring ...
Views: 829
Posted By lowlux
Re: Ubuntu is so boooring ...

i have uesed all prp software.... and i hang in hacker chat rooms :/ and i do NOT do windows update! and never been hacked, many have tride.... and i play a LOT of games...... '

hehe, i didn't read the whole thread so this could be out of context but funny none the less.... hmmm, play with fire much?
It would appear that the OP has rocket-jumped to his doom.

KingBahamut
August 17th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Its oddly scarey to me to see what a very newbie 1d10t3n driven Windows user will do when trying to cause problems on a Linux forum.

Terrible Grammer

Inability to Communicate

An Almost Idestructible feeling of Immortality

An Almost Infallible Ability to make Outlandish Claims.

Somebody needs to really Hack him. =)

xaque
August 17th, 2005, 03:21 PM
ROFFLE LOLOLOLOL TAHT NOOB GOT HAXORED!!!!!111`~@!~@! I NEVAR GET HAXORED CUASE I RUN LUNIX!!111!!! BILL GAETS IS DUM!!!111

Roffle. I still wonder why that guy bothered to post here of all places though.

WildTangent
August 17th, 2005, 03:31 PM
as bugs bunny would say, what a maroon....

seriously, why do you continue to troll these forums? all youre doing is making yourself look incredibly stupid

-Wild

KingBahamut
August 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
as bugs bunny would say, what a maroon....

seriously, why do you continue to troll these forums? all youre doing is making yourself look incredibly stupid

-Wild
hmmmm.....Tangent, I think thats an Ultra-Maroon.

KingBahamut
August 17th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Ok, lets embrace this guys post logically.

First,

Left my firewall off?????

Now if Lowlux was such an 00ber , Mebbe hed at least route or map ports properly. Of course....Hes sooooooo 00ber, so really, Probably sits in the DMZ and doesnt even know it.

EVEN HIT THE BIOS......

I havent heard of a viral contagion or vulnerability that can hit your BIOS....someone want to educate me on how this might happen....I might just be THAT stupid.....who knows.

im not kidding.....

Why do I fear that this is really the case.

Now then onto more,

DAMN DID THAT THING KILL MY PC...... blow up 2 of my pcs this was the 3ed.... but it has a firewall.... one computer power thing blow up killed the computer.... the 2ed went retarded...

Kill...its such an ugly and perverse word. Kill...I just dont see it.

What the hell is 3ed? Did he mean in his 2nd grade equivilent intelligence Third perhaps?

one computer power thing blow up killed the computer.......

You mean to tell me there is a vulnerability that will force explosion of your Power Supply....cool, I want it....I want to watch it....Im a Pyro.....=)

the 2ed went retarded.....

Did it convulse into seizures and shake and foam at the mouth Lowlux? Did it start to walk funny, does it need leg braces? Maybe you should take your leg Braces, and retainer off and give them to your computer......might help....=)

Now for the Finale,

this one took a big **** ... all i know it was micosoft sending out the death data.... to kill there pcs..... and no im not coming to linux. i never had anything bade for 3 years till this happen..... THX MICORSOFT FOR KILLING MY COMPUTERS!

Are you telling me your computer defecated itself....Like tubgirl mebbe? That , that I have to see.

Sending out Death Data......ok this is the first and only time Ive ever heard this. Death Data, what the heck is that? Can I capture it, and send it to other Windows machines? I want to see this......Lowlux, open up a Ethereal capture on that machine and capture some of that for me, I wanna look see.

an no im not coming to linux.....

Good damn thing, Its obvious you cant operate a windows box, putting a linux machine in front of you will only make it worse. Dont operate a computer Lowlux, go home, lock yourself in your room, and put your football helmet on so you dont hurt yourself by banging y our head into the wall.

never had anything bade happen in 3 years.......

Hmmm....unlikely......

Keep thanking Microsoft Lowlux, Im thanking them....its keeping you from posting this erroneous crap on the board.

Off the soapbox guys,

Sorry, Couldnt help it.

Mr. Electric Wizard
August 17th, 2005, 04:50 PM
And how does that have anything to do with bill gates?

WildTangent
August 17th, 2005, 07:01 PM
im kinda wondering how he posted this if all his computers either blew up, or "took a ****". perhaps hes posting from a friends computer. oh wait, i forgot, it probably runs windows, oh, and he probably doesnt have any friends.

really lowlux, this is all you ever do around here, troll, and try to start flamefests, but all that ever happens is we make fun of you. I know its not nice, but you do not belong here. please leave.

-Wild

Takis
August 18th, 2005, 12:28 AM
I havent heard of a viral contagion or vulnerability that can hit your BIOS....someone want to educate me on how this might happen....
I thought this is technically possible, if a little infeasible: in the same way you can do an online BIOS flash, couldn't a virus do something to corrupt it? Like set the password for when the system boots to something random? The only problem with something like that would be coping with all the different types of motherboards, I guess.

Sending out Death Data......ok this is the first and only time Ive ever heard this. Death Data, what the heck is that? Can I capture it, and send it to other Windows machines? I want to see this......Lowlux, open up a Ethereal capture on that machine and capture some of that for me, I wanna look see.
You'll probably start seeing an ASCII grim reaper or something. ;-)

TravisNewman
August 18th, 2005, 03:02 AM
dear lord, this thread has gone way out of hand. While I'd like to hear lowlux reply to it all, I must close it now. Lowlux if you'd like to create another thread, feel free. I provide no guarantee that the same thing that happened in this thread won't happen there, but please do try to be a little more ... coherent, so that people get what you're talking about.