PDA

View Full Version : Grabber

axelsvag
October 10th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Maybe there is something I have missed but after install, that works as it should, I just find one grabber in the mythbackend. Schedule direct and nothing more. Does everyone else recognize this after the install? I have still not tried to be online with internet during install and maybe that helps?

superm1
October 10th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Maybe there is something I have missed but after install, that works as it should, I just find one grabber in the mythbackend. Schedule direct and nothing more. Does everyone else recognize this after the install? I have still not tried to be online with internet during install and maybe that helps?
If you don't choose xmltv during install, the only grabber is SD.

Install xmltv, and then try to run mythtv-setup again.

axelsvag
October 10th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I did choose xmltv at install but maybe I have to be connected to the internet to make it work?

superm1
October 10th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Well it should have installed it anyhow. Now that you are installed, double check. Open up a package manager, or try to install it again. Might have unearthed a bug here :)

axelsvag
October 11th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Tonight I made a completely fresh install without internet connected just the install cd. I choosed to install xlmtv with a tick in the box in the install menus. But the backend did just have schedule direct. I restarted a few times but there was no difference. It seems like xmltv does not install by itself with the beta software.

superm1
October 12th, 2007, 05:31 AM
It's a shame you caught this when you did. The RC images are ready, just need to be synced. Won't reflect this fix.

What you will need to do is just let installation finish, and then install xmltv afterward. You can then also go into mythtv-setup afterward and configure things there.

axelsvag
October 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM
I will do that Thank you for your interest in my small problem.