PDA

View Full Version : I'm just so upset

Masterj15
October 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM
This isn't aboiut heko or anything like that. I just wanted to make a thread to get over the pain of what just happened.

I just got a geforce 6700 gs of the internet from circuit city for only 55 dollars! (we have no money. I just had recieved a gift card from someone) I was really happy and could wait for the deleviery. It finally comes and I am so happy that I finally got me a good graphic card. I wanted to make sure I had everything I wanted before I make the change to the new graphic card.

I download ubuntu ultimate on a cd (not dvd) so I can have good graphic and compiz fusion. Right when I open the graphic card from the plastic it looked like a agp type card. When I try to put it in the slot it doesn't fit. So I read the instructions. It says pci-E I though that mean pci slot So I tried to put it in those slots and that didn't work eitheir! I was panicing. I went to google to try to find out what Pci-e means and it turns out that pci-e means pci-express. This means that I had no slots to fit the card.

Now I have no money and no motherboard to out this in.

I'm at a loss and feel terible right now. So I just wanted to type it out.

loserboy
October 10th, 2007, 05:03 PM
thats too bad man, will they let you return it?

PmDematagoda
October 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Oh man I am really sorry for you, maybe you could find a cheap PCI-E mainboard and a compatible processor from AMD or something?

rsambuca
October 10th, 2007, 05:14 PM
This shouldn't be posted in a support thread. I have requested it be moved.

Masterj15
October 10th, 2007, 05:28 PM
thats too bad man, will they let you return it?

I'm not sure but if they do. I have my eye on a agp 8x card that in the budget. Hopefully it might work out.

Oh man I am really sorry for you, maybe you could find a cheap PCI-E mainboard and a compatible processor from AMD or something?

I hope the other thing works through. i checked out motherboards and procossers. Their in the hunders and mother would never go for something like that.

To where. I didn't know their other forums for things like this.

PmDematagoda
October 10th, 2007, 05:39 PM

He has a point though, if you want to start a thread like this it is much better if you start it in the Community Cafe.:)

Masterj15
October 10th, 2007, 06:00 PM
He has a point though, if you want to start a thread like this it is much better if you start it in the Community Cafe.:)

cool. I have never seen this forum beofre(probably beacuse I didn't look) Thanks for hearing me out anyway!:) cya