PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever feel accomplished when the fix a problem?

blithen
October 10th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Espically when there take awhile. I just had this experience. I was having a two-dayer. And I figured it out last now. I celebrated by getting a sugar high. Yay for Mt.Dew, and Peanut Butter M&M's.
Anyone else have this sense of ownage when they fix a problem? And how do you celebrate?

n3tfury
October 10th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Espically when there take awhile. I just had this experience. I was having a two-dayer. And I figured it out last now. I celebrated by getting a sugar high. Yay for Mt.Dew, and Peanut Butter M&M's.
Anyone else have this sense of ownage when they fix a problem? And how do you celebrate?

whatever happened to your connectivity issue?

and to answer your question. yes.

blithen
October 10th, 2007, 04:54 AM
whatever happened to your connectivity issue?

and to answer your question. yes.

Yeah. it was connectivity at all. I just had bad blocks/inodes on my comp. : D! Oh and my router was having a few problems. but everything is a-okay.

n3tfury
October 10th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Yeah. it was connectivity at all. I just had bad blocks/inodes on my comp. : D! Oh and my router was having a few problems. but everything is a-okay.

good to know. what model router? linksys by chance? if so, flash it with open source firmware. if not, get one. :)

blithen
October 10th, 2007, 04:56 AM
good to know. what model router? linksys by chance? if so, flash it with open source firmware. if not, get one. :)

linksys.
And I don't know if I can my mom might get pissy. But I will defiantly talk to her about it. My friend has it. and WOW. Waaaay better.

n3tfury
October 10th, 2007, 04:59 AM
linksys.
And I don't know if I can my mom might get pissy. But I will defiantly talk to her about it. My friend has it. and WOW. Waaaay better.

she wouldn't know unless you bricked it ;) anyway, glad you got your crap straightened out.

Darkagentx
October 10th, 2007, 05:00 AM
Sometimes yes, I quite enjoy tinkering and problem solving, so that happens sometimes~ I don't tend to reward myself to often though... though if I do I have a rarely satiated weakness for chocolate :3

blithen
October 10th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Sometimes yes, I quite enjoy tinkering and problem solving, so that happens sometimes~ I don't tend to reward myself to often though... though if I do I have a rarely satiated weakness for chocolate :3

w00t :3 I dont' reward myself usually either. But This one..2 days...I think it needed some rewards.

FuturePilot
October 10th, 2007, 05:07 AM
It's happened so many times. I love that feeling! Especially if I figure it out without looking anything up:guitar:

blithen
October 10th, 2007, 05:12 AM
It's happened so many times. I love that feeling! Especially if I figure it out without looking anything up:guitar:
:guitar:Now it's a thread Pilot has posted. : P
Now we need Hymn, and Rav : D

FuturePilot
October 10th, 2007, 05:13 AM
:guitar:Now it's a thread Pilot has posted. : P

:lolflag: